Chapter 81 Breakdown

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, was getting up, after Shigaraki blew him and the others away. he He held his head in pain, as it was bleeding and his ears ringing.

Nhazul's thoughts: His shockwave's knock back was that powerful...? My head is still ringing...!No... It's like from before... The feeling I had before Shigaraki attacked... It's... Coming from behind...?

As Nhazul proceeded to turn around, his hearing began to return to him, but was immediately met by a deafening sound. Seeing what it was, his eyes widened completely and utterly shocked, along with the others, as Shigaraki had punched a hole straight through Tsunade's chest, as she protected Nhazul from the strike.

Nhazul: M-Mom...?

Shigaraki proceeded to look confused, wondering why he still couldn't use his Quirk.

Shigaraki's thoughts: Why? I still can't use my Quirks? I hit Eraser with a Deleter round, so why?

Shigaraki proceeded to narrow his eyes, looking over and seeing the problem.

As Aizawa had cut off his own leg, to prevent his Quirk from being erased

Shigaraki: Man, you really are cool, Eraser...

As Tsunade continued to defend Nhazul, she weakly looked up at him, coughing up blood, as Shigaraki removed his arm, horrifying Nhazul, as she proceeded to fall, as Shigaraki blitzed his way to Aizawa.

Nhazul: MOM!!!!!!

Nhazul quickly proceeded to catch Tsunade, as she continued to cough up blood.

Nhazul: Hey... Y-You'll be fine, right...? You've healed from worse things, right...?

Tsunade didn't say anything for a moment, before weakly speaking.

Tsunade: sorry...

Nhazul proceeded to look down, seeing his hand covered in blood.

Nhazul: Hey... What are you doing...? Heal yourself... Why aren't you healing...?

Tsunade: I'm sorry...

Nhazul: Please... Heal... Heal yourself... Heal like you alway do...!

Tsunade: I'm... I'm sorry Nhazul...

Nhazul: Don't apologize... Just heal...

Tsunade: He ruptured multiple of my vital organs...

Nhazul: Then heal them..!

Tsunade: I don't... I don't have the strength to heal anymore...

Nhazul's eyes just widened, as he continued to speak, now shaking.

Nhazul: Yes... Yes you can... You can heal... J-Just try...

Tsunade: I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'll have to leave you and your sister...