Chapter 85 Denying Aftermath

No one's POV

2 Days Later...

With the supposed end to the battle, or more along the lines of a War. The Near High-End's distraction tactics ensured that Shigaraki, Spinner, Dabi, Skeptic, and seven others escaped while three were destroyed. Gigantomachia and Mr. Compress were detained, while back at the Gunga Mountain Villa, Re-Destro, Geten, Trumpet, and the Paranormal Liberation Front members gathered for the meeting below were arrested.

A collective total of 16,929 people were captured, but Gigantomachia's rampage allowed 132 to go missing. The other branches were overpowered and their supporters, such as Slidin' Go, were apprehended.

Shortly afterwards, the Mainland Gate of Tartarus is attacked by the All For One controlled Tomura and his Near High-End Nomus. As a result, inside the prison, the monitoring system is shut down by an EMP attack, and before the system returns, All For One's original body utilizes another attack within his cell, frying his cell door and unlocking nearly all the others on the floor. Suppression squads immediately head out to deal with the incoming threats, but are easily taken out by the now freed Muscular and Moonfish. An unknown woman recognizes the prison falling apart, and noticing one of the prisoners unable to get out of their cell, opens the door freeing Kai Chisaki, who quickly runs out calling for his boss.

Six hours after the attack, All For One takes command of a series of emergency aircrafts, which he uses to send the Near High-End Nomus, as well as the escaped prisoners from Tartarus, to attack 7 prisons, including the Shian, Bagu, and Kuin prisons. In the process, prisoners from 6 of them manage to escape, allowing them to run loose making it harder for the authorities to track him...

Happening at the same time as the Jaku Hospital Raid, Re-Destro's double accepted a joint venture with the Hero Public Safety Commission. However, this turned out to be a trap, and several Heroes and policemen show up to arrest Re-Destro. What they did not know is that who they had in front of them was nothing more than a fake. Re-Destro's double took the opportunity for a surprise attack on the building, killing and injuring several members, including the Hero Public Safety Commission President.

Currently within Central Hospital, a cutting edge and top notch medical treatment hospital, the Heroes and students who were injured were being treated.

Katsuki soon began wake up, quickly sitting up, but flinched in pain, holding his side

Katsuki soon began wake up, quickly sitting up, but flinched in pain, holding his side. As he did, he remembered what had happened during the war.

Katsuki: Nhazul...

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Sero, Mineta, Hagakure and Sato walking in, surprised to see he was awake.

Mineta: Oh! He's awake!

Katsuki: Shut the fuck up! Where the hell am I?!

Sero: Oh good, he's mad. He's his usual weird self!