Chapter 9 Roaring Sports Festival

No one's POV

It's the beginning of the Sports Festival and currently Present Mic is introducing all of the classes that are participating. This ranged from everyone from the Hero course, Class 1- A and 1-B, General studies Classes C, D, E, Support courses classes F, G and H as well the business course I, J and K, and as 1-A. Up within the teacher section, Tsunade had sat down next to All Might.

Tsunade: Looks like things are going to be interesting this year.

All Might: Yes, indeed.

After all the students had lined up, the Pro hero, Midnight had stepped on the small stage in front of them.

Midnight: Time for the player pledge!

The whole male crowd started looking at her with perverted looks.

Kirishima: What is Midnight wearing?

Kaminari: That's the R Rated Hero for you.

Tokoyami: Is it really okay for her to be at high school even though she's R Rated?

Mineta: Yes!

Midnight: Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!

Everyone looked surprised and Katsuki started to walk up to the stage.

Sayoko: Why did you pick him of all people...?

Nhazul: ...-_-... Because I didn't feel like hearing him scream for the rest of the day...

Katsuki  walked up on the stage and everyone waited for him to speak.

Katsuki: I pledge

Katsuki: I pledge. That'll I'll be number one.

Everyone: I knew he'd do that!

All the others students started to boo Katsuki and he just turned around and looked at them.

Katsuki: At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of

Nhazul just looked at Katsuki as Izuku, and Sayoko had noticed it as well.