Chapter 8 Declaration of War

No one's POV

It's been over a week since the attack on USJ and Nhazul was currently in his room taking off the bandages around his rips, due to his injury during that attack. As he did, Sayoko walked into his room.

Sayoko: Looks like your injury healed nicely.

Nhazul: Yeah, thanks to you and Mom.

Sayoko: You're welcome, by the way.

Nhazul just rolled his eyes, putting his shirt on and walked out the room along with Sayoko.

Nhazul: Mom not back yet?

Sayoko: No, she said she'd be home late due to going over everything with the other Heros at U. A.

Nhazul: Right....

Sayoko: She did call earlier, and said we'd be going back tomorrow.

Nhazul: Finally. I was going stir crazy just sitting her.

Sayoko: Awww, you just miss your girlfriend Ochako.

Nhazul blushed a bit and walked past her.

Sayoko: Oh my god, you really do have a crush on her.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Ignoring you.

Sayoko: That's so adorable!

Nhazul just pulled out his phone.

Nhazul: You know, it be a shame if I called Izuku and told him you had a crush on him.

Sayoko looked at Nhazul, now blushing and and annoyed.

Nhazul: Not so funny, is it?

(Timeskip)

It's the first day back at U.A. and everyone was talking about the news report that happened during the week of how both All Might and Tsunade took down the Nomu.Around 5 minutes before class started, Iida came running into the class.

Iida: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Nhazul: Everyone is already sitting, Iida...

Iida then sat down in his seat annoyed.

Iida: Shoot!

Ochako: Don't worry about it!

Mina then looked behind her to talk to Sayoko.

Mina: Sayoko! Any idea who's gonna teach homeroom?

Sayoko: No clue, Aizawa Sensei is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries, even with my mom's Quirk, he injuries still needs to heal.

Suddenly, the door opened, as Aizawa covered head to toe in bandages walked into the room.

Aizawa: Morning

Aizawa: Morning...

Everyone: Aizawa Sensei, you're back to soon?!

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro!