(World Hero Mission) Chapter 2 On The Run

No one's POV

Elsewhere at the Otheon's standby hotel, Endeavor was in the middle of yelling at Izuku, Todoroki and Katsuki.

Endeavor: You idiots! We're in the middle of an important mission right now! You should leave everything else to the local heroes!

Izuku: I'm sorry! But we can turn a blind eye...

Todoroki: Heroes are supposed to save those in trouble, right?

Katsuki: We didn't leave to assign importance to jobs during our work study.

Endeavor: You're not even sorry?!

Endeavor just sighed annoyed.

Endeavor: Well, what happened to Killua?

Todoroki: He's following someone who was working with the jewel thieves. But he's not picking up his phone at all.

Endeavor: Slackers! I shouldn't have brought you with me even if you were doing your work studies!

Suddenly, Izuku's phone started ringing and he saw it was Nhazul.

Izuku: It's Nhazul! Nhazul, where are you? Did you catch the-

Nhazul: (over phone) We were attacked by the police.

Izuku: Huh?! What do you mean?!

Nhazul: (over phone) Exactly what I just said. They didn't say anything before they started shooting at us. As we were running, we got attacked by a villain too.

Izuku: What happened from the beginning?

Nhazul: (over phone) I broke off from Todoroki to chase the one who had the jewels, but he didn't have them. He-

Suddenly, Clare ran into the room looked at Endeavor.

Clare: Endeavor, this is bad! Killua is....

The four of them ran into the room and saw the news, and how Nhazul was being suspected of killing over 12 civilians, and was on the Nation wide most wanted list, completely shocking everyone.