Chapter 86 The Beginning Of The End

(A/N) Alright, now I've stated this before, but I'm going to do it again in case you all forgot, or for another majority who just didn't read it at all...

Both Nhazul and Izuku's Quirks are going to be extremely different, if you've read the original, then you know the characters I used for Nhazul's Quirk users. I'm just going to say it, say from Float, which is Flight in this story, which is also extremely powerful. If you known about My Hero Vigilantes, then you know how strong it is. As well as Danger Sense, Nhazul has the rest of Izuku's original Quirks with two variations of the other two.

As well as this, Izuku's Quirks are much stronger. The change of Quirks go to serve a purpose for a theme I'm going to have for both Nhazul and Izuku that if you don't get, I'll be revealing at the end of the season.

Doing this, I'm essentially buffing Izuku drastically. Some may think it's unoriginal and not care for it, but it's what I want to do. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and voice their opinion respectfully. However I'm not going to pander to everything you want. This is the story of my OC I want to tell, and if you don't like that, then I hope you find another story more time your liking.

No one's POV

After his brief rampage around the hospital, as well as accepting the grim reality that his his mother, Tsunade had died, with his sister comforting and crying herself, Nhazul had cried himself to sleep. Soon, as he opened his eyes, he saw he was once again in the vestiges realm.

Nhazul's thoughts: Here again...

???: We're sorry to interrupt your much needed rest, young man. But we need to speak with you both.

Nhazul looked towards where he heard the voice, seeing a gathering of over 16 chairs, as the past users of both his and Izuku's One For Alls had gathered together, however 4 of the users were facing away, staring at the wall

Izuku: Mmm.

Nhazul then looked over and saw Izuku was next to him, but soon turned his attention back over to the others, immediately spotting his dad.

Nhazul's thoughts: Dad...

Rai: I'm sorry, Nhazul. I didn't think I'd be able to speak to you like this, especially given the circumstances.

Nhazul: ...

Younger brother: I apologize as well. To do this at such a critical time.

Younger sister: But it needs to be done. There's no avoiding it.

???: It's fate

???: An unavoidable one at that.

???: Well, it's probably better to call it timing.

A man with a purple outfit and glasses turned towards Izuku.