Chapter 14 Sacrifice

No one's POV

As both Nhazul and Todoroki stood off with one another in the final match of the second round, the crowd cheered loudly, as everyone from Class A in the stands were watching, along with the teachers as well.

Present Mic: The final match of the second round is a big one! At this year's sports festival, both have shown top class performances! Nhazul!

Nhazul's thoughts: He's going to come at me with full force with his ice to end this quickly.

Present Mic: Vs Todoroki!

Todoroki's thoughts: It'll be dangerous to let him get in close with his power.

Present Mic: It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now!

Nhazul and Todoroki's thoughts: The instant we start...

Both Nhazul and Todoroki got into a stance as Present Mic continued to talk

Present Mic: Start!

Todoroki's thoughts: Go!

Todoroki starts the match with a freezing attack, however Nhazul counters with a pulse of electricity breaks apart the ice wave

Present Mic: Wow! Nhazul stopped Todoroki's attack! 

Tsunade's thoughts: He didn't know what scale of attack Todoroki would use. Todoroki was trying to get him to discharge the same amount he did in the first round. He tried to fake Nhazul out thinking he would use a larger scale attack, but Nhazul called his bluff.

Todoroki proceeded sent another wave of ice at Nhazul

and instead of using his electricity as a pulse, he used Chidori to destroy it

Present Mic: He stopped it again! Just how physically strong are the Hatakes siblings?!