Chapter 31 Set Into Motion

No one's POV

Currently, both Kirishima and Todoroki were waiting outside the hospital, seeing if Nhazul and Izuku would go with them to rescue Katsuki and Sayoko. After a few minutes, Nhazul walked out and met up with them.

Todoroki: Nhazul...

Kirishima: So you're coming with us?

Nhazul: I already told you. I'm going to save the both of them no matter what.

Suddenly the three of them heard the door open again and saw Izuku and Momo walking out of the hospital.

Kirishima: Momo... What's your answer?

Momo: I...

???: Wait!

The five of them looked back and saw Iida walking up to them.

Kirishima: Iida?

Izuku: Iida...

Iida looked down clinching his fists.

Iida: Why...? Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The ones who stopped me when I acted reckless for personal reasons...you three, who received amnesty with me...Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!

Kirishima: What are you taking about?

Iida: We're still minors...U.A. is in a bad enough position as it is. Who will rage responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!

Nhazul: I already told where I stand Iida, you're not-

Without warning, Iida punched Nhazul in the face, surprising everyone.

Iida: I'm frustrated too! And I'm worried! It's only natural! I'm worried about my classmates! Not just Katsuki and Sayoko! When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreplaceable, like my brother's because of your recklessness?! Are you saying that you don't care about my worries? Are you saying that you don't care about how I feel...?

Nhazul: ...

Izuku: Iida...

Todoroki: Iida, we don't expect to face them head on and win either. We'll extricate then without fighting.

Kirishama: In other words, covert action! That's the way we students can fight while toeing on the lines on the rules!

Momo: I trust Todoroki. But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them, as well.

Iida: Momo!

Nhazul: No matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do, I will save them. I can bare a punishment for my actions. But I will not bare not being able to save someone in need.

Izuku: We will save them.

Iida: We can't come to an agreement, huh?  Then, take me with you, too!

After agreeing to bring Iida along with them, the six of them started to walk out the hospital and Iida spoke up.

Iida: Nhazul. I apologize for getting violent with you. I'm sorry.

Nhazul: It's fine. Don't worry about it.

Momo: Seriously, Iida. Your reason for joining the group is not very persuasive.

Iida: I am accompanying you because I'm not convinced you will behave yourselves. If I get even a whiff of combat, then I will make you return immediately. In other words, you will be under my surveillance. That's right, I will be a "watchman"!