Chapter 37 The Second's Origin

No one's POV

It's been a few days since Nhazul was expelled from U.A. and he's currently laying around in his room and is thinking about what Aizawa had said to him.

(Flashback)

Aizawa: If you truly wish to be a hero like your father, then you must learn from his mistakes, not repeat them.

(Present)

Nhazul: ...

As he was laying down, the black tendrils from before began sprouting from his arm, as he looked at it, confused.

Nhazul: What even is this...?

(Elsewhere)

Currently, everyone at U.A. are currently training for their professional license exams by creating their "Ultimate Moves" and currently, Tsunade is working with Sayoko.

Tsunade: Alright, given how everyone is working on their Ultimate Moves, I'm going to start to train you on how to use one of my most advanced techniques.

Sayoko: One of your most advanced?

Tsunade: Yes, and is the pinnacle of our Quirk. This allowed me to match even All Might in strength and fully utilized, you can be nah unstoppable and unbeatable.

Sayoko: So this his how you were able to keep up with All Might?

Tsunade: Yes. But first, we need to have a quick rundown of what our Quirk is really capable of.

Sayoko: I already know. Our bodies generates a type of aura that can be used for healing purposes.

Tsunade: That's not all this aura can do. The aura is much versatile then you believe.

Sayoko: What do you mean?

Tsunade: Do you understand how your brother's Godspeed technique works?

Sayoko: From what I've seen, he's infusing electricity through out his body, increasing his speed, strength and reaction speed.

Tsunade: Correct, and just how he's able to do that with his electricity, we can apply the same logic to our aura. Although it can't increase our speed, it can drastically increase our attack power that levels of All Might as well as rapidly heal our own bodies from any type of damage. But to do so, it requires an immense amount of our aura. You actually did it once before to a smaller degree.

Sayoko looked at Tsunade confused.

Sayoko: I did?

Tsunade: I guess you didn't notice it back then. But your fist was cloaked with your aura, but it was blue. That color of aura is meant for offensive.

Sayoko continued to look at Tsunade surprised.

Sakura: Then how am I supposed to learn it?

Tsunade: There's a technique that comes before that one. I call it the 100 Healings. It requires a lot of our aura to fully utilize it. 100 Healings requires an extreme amount of control of your aura to split it into a reserve for general purpose and the excess aura that you don't need for the reserved for 100 Healings into specific spot on your body.

Sayoko: l see...

Tsunade: For now, let's focus on just using your offensively.

Sayoko: Right.

Tsunade then just sighed.

Sayoko: What?

Tsunade: In all honesty, I wanted to wait until you were at least until you were a second year to teach you this... But after what happened... I want you to be able to protect yourself even better then before..