Chapter 88 Full Throttle

(A/N) I've already gotten some criticism and some complaints about the beginning of this arc. And I'm going to say now, Izuku has a role to play, but it isn't the same as it was in the anime. So for now he's going to take a back seat for now, while the focus is on Nhazul. It's the reason why I had Nhazul take a backseat during the war, and let Izuku have his moments. This is again harping on the theme I'm going for the two of them. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, but it's how it's going to be.

No one's POV

Currently, as the night falls and as a storm brews in another town. A group of civilians began attacking a giant woman with a mutant Quirk with their support items, mistaking her for a Villain.

 A group of civilians began attacking a giant woman with a mutant Quirk with their support items, mistaking her for a Villain

???: S-Stop...! I haven't done anything! I was just scared... Stop... Please...

The woman pleads for them to stop because she is just scared but they continue their assault ignoring her pleas.

Civilian#1: You're just trying to trick us so you can attack us, aren't you?!

Civilian#2: We can see right through you all!

Civilian#1: Hurry up and get the hell outta here!

The woman, now in tears and fearing for her life began to beg them to stop.

???: Please stop!

Before she can get injured by their attack, Nhazul arrives on the scene and saves her, blocking the pressurized water blast with a kick, now standing between them and the woman.

Nhazul: That's enough. Please stop this and calm down. I understand you're all nervous about a Villain attack during a rainy night, but that doesn't mean can indiscriminately attack people you think is a treat.

Civilian#3: But-

Nhazul: Look at her

Nhazul: Look at her. She hasn't tried to attack you once. She's just scared, the same as you. Just please leave her to me.

The civilians just looked at Nhazul and at the crying women before deciding to leave.