Chapter 93 Kill Or Be Killed

No one's POV

A Day Later after Nhazul goes Rogue...

A day later after Nhazul went rogue and left behind All Might and Izuku, Endeavor contacts Nhazul and informs him that the dates for when overseas Heroes will arrive will be announced soon, which means they will have more manpower to help with the investigation.

Endeavor: At this rate, your body will not hold up. You and Deku are the keys. We can't lose either of you.

Nhazul: We can not allow them to prepare... I am not stopping. I'm going to bring an end to this... All of this...! So stay the hell out of my way.

Before Endeavor could say anything else to Nhazul, he hangs up, as he was currently perched atop a building, looking down at the city.

Nhazul:

Nhazul: ...

As Nhazul was perched, the vestiges of Rai, his First User, Rayleigh and Skyla appeared behind him.

Rai: Nhazul, you need to stop! You can't keep going on like this.

Nhazul: ...

Rayleigh: Your father is correct. Your wounds haven't healed from your fight with the sniper or the explosion.

Nhazul: ...

1st User: If you fall now, then everything will be for nothing. So-

Without warning, Nhazul picks up on hostile intent with his Haki and he immediately speeds off in the direction. Within the vestige world, Rai waa sitting in his chair, holding his face, frustrated and angry. Not at Nhazul, but at himself.

Rai: This is my fault... I did this to him... Both physically and mentally... I instilled that philosophy into him...I gave him One For All...  I sent him down this path of self destruction...

Rai just clinched his hands.

Rai: I failed him... I failed him as a father and I failed him as a Hero...

Sora: I wouldn't say that. Everything is equal with him.

Rayleigh: For better or worse, the manifestation of our Quirks has allowed him to put into practice your philosophy to this extent. The blame does not solely fall onto your shoulders, Rai.

Rai: ...

Skyla: Still. If he keeps this up, we'll be down an entire One For All. That'll make things much more difficult.

En: It's a shame our vestige world can't link with the other kid, unless they're in close proximity of one another. Otherwise we could just tell them where he is.

2nd User: His path is a correct one.

Everyone looked towards the 2nd User.

3rd User: Leader.