Chapter 78 Encounter Pt 2

No one's POV

Within the city, after managing to escape Shigaraki's wave of Decay, the Heroes and students were continuing to load up the civilians in transports. As they did, they heard Endeavor radio in to everyone.

Endeavor: Everyone, this is Endeavor!

Burnin: Endeavor?!

Endeavor: I'm currently fighting Shigaraki in the remains of the hospital! Anyone who can move without touching the ground should come encircle him immediately!

After a few seconds, Endeavor could be heard on the radio, struggling due to fighting Shigaraki, but said something that completely shocked Nhazul and Izuku.

Endeavor: The One For Alls?

Burnin: Huh, One For Alls? Endeavor!

Hearing Endeavor say One For All, Nhazul and Izuku just looked at each other as Burnin and other Heroes went to back him up. A few minutes later, Endeavor radioed in again.

Endeavor: Shigaraki is heading towards the evacuation site! Expand the battle area! Give orders for evacuation outside the city, too!

As both Nhazul and Izuku saw everyone scrambling to evacuate the civilians, Nhazul just gritted his teeth, before running off.

Nhazul: Izuku!

Izuku: I know!

Following behind Nhazul, Izuku ran off with him, only to be joined by Katsuki.

Katsuki: If you tell people your secrets, they'll split up their forces and try to protect you both.

Izuku: Kacchan...

Nhazul: I knew you'd catch on.

Katsuki: No shit. Just hearing that he's heading this way after the "One For Alls" isn't much to go off on though! But since Heroes try to protect everyone, you only have one choice, huh?

Izuku: We need to prioritize the safety of the civilians!

Nhazul: And us being here will just result in more deaths.

Katsuki: Anyway, your only options are to move!

As Nhazul, Katsuki and Izuku jumped off away from everyone, they noticed they were leaving.

Todoroki: Hey! Where are you three going?!