(Heroes Rising Finale) Chapter 5 Heroes Rising

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Izuku, Shoji, Jiro and Ojiro were waiting above near the base with Katsuma and Mahoro, as Shoji had gotten a visual on the three of them.

Shoji: There they are. 3 of them. They're walking together on the route we predicted.

Nhazul: Alright, then let's start phase 1.

Izuku: We're counting on you, Momo, Aoyama.

As the the three of them reached the split off spot, Aoyama unleashed a powerful naval beam towards the three of them, then hitting them with a volley of naval blasts, making them scatter. After which, Momo used two powerful cannons, making them scatter even further to the areas which the others were waiting for them. Mina and Tokoyami were taking on Slice, while Iida, Todoroki, Tsuyu and Kirishima were taking on Chimera.

Shoji: It worked. We split them up.

Ojiro: Yes!

Jiro: The villains are being lured to the arranged spots!

Nhazul: Right.

Izuku: So far everything's going according to plan. We definitely protect everyone!

After splitting off Chimera and Slice, Nine continued moving on ahead, now dealing with Ochako, Sero and Mineta, who were throwing multiple boulders at him, getting him to use his Quirks, eventually managing to immobilize him, but he quickly and effortlessly broke free, pushing the 3 of them back.

Shoji: He defended against the real attack!

Jiro: The villain's approaching Ochako and the others!

Nhazul: Damn it...

As Nine continued to move forward, approaching a weakened Ochako, Sero and Mineta, but an weakened Aoyama with Momo tried to help, but were quickly pushed back.

Nine: It's no use. Playtime is over.

Sayoko: CHA-NARA!!!!!!!

Suddenly, Sayoko came rocking down from above, slamming her fist down on Nine, only for him to block it with a barrier, but sunk down into the ground a bit, for the sheer force behind Sayoko's punch.

Nine: Another Super strength Quirk?

Sayoko: No, this is raw power! I'm going make you pay for putting a hole in my brother's stomach!

Suddenly, from the other side, Katsuki came flying in, hitting Nine with a powerful explosion, but was blocked as well.

Nine: You were still alive?

Katsuki: If you're gonna sleep talk, then sleep and die!

Shoji: Sayoko and Katsuki have both joined the battle!

Suddenly, both Nhazul and Izuku jumped over the ledge, heading towards the fight, surprising the others.

Shoji: Nhazul? Izuku?

Izuku: Take care of Katsuma and Mahoro!

Katsuma and Mahoro: Killua/Mr Killua... Mr Deku/Deku...

Nhazul activated Godspeed: Lightning Cowling, while Izuku activated Full Cowling, both rocketing down towards the others, as Katsuki was in the air blasting Nine, Nhazul and Izuku flew past him in a trail of blue and green electricity, straight towards Nine.

Izuku: We'll defend this place till the end! If we can't protect them here...

Nhazul: Then there's no point in trying to be a Hero! Thunder Fall!!!!