Chapter 75 Our Turn

No one's POV

It's now the end of March and Spring had finally begun. Currently within U.A., Class 1A were all in the middle of all getting ready for their work studies, with Nhazul and Ochako walking together, holding hands.

Mina: Man, even though it's Spring Break, I can't believe we have work study on majority of our days off.

Kaminari: Spring Break is almost over...

Ochako: It says our work studies this is an expeditionary operation.

Sayako: Yeah, I noticed that too.

Nhazul: Wait, you too?

Sayako: You too?

Izuku: We're going on an expeditionary operation too.

Sayako: What? I wonder it is?

Jiro: Wait, me too.

Nhazul: The hell is going on?

(Timeskip)

Currently within the Police station, multiple Pro Heroes from different areas have met up for a briefing for the biggest operation to ever take place.

Rock Lock: Kyudai Garaki. This guy was All For One's right hand man.

Mandalay: The mad scientist who created the bioengineered Nomu...

Tsunade: How did you conform it was him?

Naomasa: After receiving the information from the Safety Commission, I sent someone undercover

Naomasa: After receiving the information from the Safety Commission, I sent someone undercover. This hospital has a restricted area whose purpose is not even known to the staff, a place only accessible through the morgue. Only Garaki is seen coming and going. We continued the infiltration and got evidence. These are the pictures from that.

Naomasa proceeded to pull up a picture with Garaki standing next to a miniature Nomu.

Pixie Bob: A tiny Nomu?!

Naomasa: It wouldn't be hard to arrest Garaki. However, if we act rashly, the Paranormal Liberation Front Members will notice. We also have the trauma from Hosu and Camino. There was devastating damage to the cites and we sacrificed many heroes. Even though we were able to arrest and restrain All For One, the Number #1 Hero, All Might was basically forced into retirement. Therefore, we will be facing this situation with all our forces.

On the screen, it displayed the strategy they'd be using for this operation.