Chapter 66 Words Of Encouragement

No one's POV

After the joint training exercise with Class B and Shinso, Aizawa revealed that Shinso would be joining the Hero course starting next year. after everyone got dressed and returned to class, expect for Nhazul, Izuku, Katsuki and Sayako, who all had went to the teacher's lounge with All Might and Tsunade to discuss the Energy arms incident, as Izuku told them what happened.

Tsunade: Previous wielder's Quirk...?

All Might: One For All itself is growing, huh?

Katsuki: Do you guys always talk here?

Izuku: Yeah.

Nhazul: I only started joining them recently, though.

Izuku: I'm still surprised to see you both here, Kacchan, Sayoko.

Tsunade: Since they both know the secret, it be best for them to know as well.

Sayoko: All Might, did you know about this? About that arm Quirk that came out?

All Might: It's my first time hearing about them, too.

Tsunade: Rai never mentioned them either...

All Might: A weirder with a shaved head and a weirder with violet hair... I heard the wielder before my master was a young man with black hair. I don't think she knew that One For All also had Quirks of previous wielders.

Nhazul: I've been actually thinking. My Blackwhip, do you think it's another Quirk as well?

As Nhazul said that, the others looked at him surprised.

Tsunade: That... That could be the case...

All Might: All For One did attempt to steal your Quirk, but was stopped by One For All. Perhaps that encounter triggered it. Did you speak with someone like young Midoriya?

Nhazul: No, I didn't.

Katsuki: So it means you scum are the first.

Nhazul: Don't call us scum, you ass...

Sayoko: Was there something that clearly triggered it for you?

Izuku: No, not at all...But he said "the time is ripe"...There might be some kind of external connection.