Chapter 22 Back to School

No one's POV

Currently, both Nhazul and Izuku are standing outside the door of Gran Torino's apartment saying their goodbyes due to it being the end of their internships.

Izuku; It was only a short time, but thank you for taking care of us!

Gran Torino: I don't feel like I did anything I need to be thanked for. Your internships ended up the way it did, too.

Nhazul: I mean you did help us improve our Quirks.

Izuku: Thanks your instructors in ideas and our sparring matches with us. We were able to do something even against the hero killer.

Gran Torino: I'm sure you both already know this, but if you both want to become great heroes like All Might and White Fang, then you both still have a lot to learn.

Izuku: Yes, sir!

Nhazul: Right.

Gran Torino: See you around.

Izuku: C-Can I ask you one last thing? I thought it was rude, so I never got a chance to ask...I could never find a good time for it, but...

Nhazul; Just spit it out, Izuku.

Gran Torino: Yeah! I want to eat Taiyaki!

Izuku: Even though you're really strong and even trained All Might, the name Gran Torino is almost unknown...is there a reason for that?

Gran Torino: Oh, that's because I was never interested in working as a hero.

Nhazul: Really?

Izuku: What?!

Gran Torino: I had a goal in the past that required me to be able to use my Quirk freely. That was the only reason I got my license. It be better to hear it from Toshi—I mean, All Might. Expect from him.

Izuku: All Might...

Gran Torino: That's all! Both of you be well!

Nhazul: Right, thank you again.

Izuku: Thank you very much! Excuse us!

Nhazul and Izuku both started to walk away and Gran Torino looked at both of them and spoke up.

Gran Torino: You two!

Nhzual and Izuku both looked back at him.

Gran Torino: Who are you two?

Izuku: You're asking now?!

Nhazul was getting ready to say his name, but then thought it about it for a second and it finally hit him and Izuku was getting ready to say something and Nhazul put his hand on his shoulder.

Nhazul: Who are you?

Izuku looked at Nhazul confused and saw the face he was making and then he realized it too and they both looked at Gran Torino.

Nhazul: Killua.

Izuku: Deku.

Gran Torino just smiled at them and waved them off and went inside and they both walked off.

(Timeskip)

It's the next day at school, everyone was talking about their internships and Nhazul had walked in with Sayako. and everyone saw them walk in saw the bandages on Nhazul's face.

Kaminari: Yo, Nhazul. You got another scar to add to your collection.

Kirishima: Come on dude, not cool.