Chapter 32 Heroes's Counterstrike

No one's POV

Currently, Sayoko and Katsuki were standing off against the League of Villains and on the tv, the press conference with U.A. was still going on and they said that they were actively searching for them.

Sayoko: Couldn't have said it better myself U.A., Aizawa Sensei!

Katsuki: That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!

Sayoko's thoughts: They went through all the trouble to mount a huge attack, and they only took the two of us. If we're that important, then they wouldn't hurt us since they want us to side with them....

Sayoko just narrowed her eyes.

Sayoko's thoughts: They grabbed me, Katsuki and Tokoyami... Did they take us based on Quirks? They have to know who my mom is, so did they want my Quirk to heal someone?

Katsuki: Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!

Magne: You know exactly what your position is, huh? What a smart boy!

Dabi: No, he's an idiot.

Toga: I'll stick you both.

Mr. Compress: Even if they weren't going to join us, they should have pretended we were winning them over...

Sayoko: We wouldn't even waste the effort in trying to act for you.

Katsuki: And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Shigaraki: Father...

Shigaraki then stood up and went to do something and Kurogiri yelled at him.

Kurogiri: Don't, Shigaraki Tomura! Calm down!

Shigaraki then glared at Sayoko and Katsuki and he then held his hand up to the Villains.

Shigaraki: Don't touch them, any of you. These two...are valuable pieces. I wish you both listened to me a little... I thought we could've come to an understanding...

Sayoko's thoughts: So I was right... We are needed...

Katsuki: Come to an understanding? No way!

Shigaraki: Then I have no choice. The Heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely.

Shigaraki then looked back at a monitor in the back of the room.

Shigaraki: Master... Lend me your power.

???: That was a good decision, Shigaraki Tomura

Sayoko's thoughts: Who is that guy....?