Chapter 10 Cavalry Battle

No one's POV

After the end of the obstacle course race, Nhazul had made it in first as the others then started to make their way into the stadium, as the crowd started to cheer.

Tsunade: That's my boy, way to go, Nhazul!

All Might looked at Nhazul completely shocked.

All Might just looked completely shocked.

All Might: I know he inherited his speed, but that was completely remarkable...

Tsunade: We didn't just sit around doing nothing while waiting for the Sports festival you know.

Izuku then walked up to Nhazul along with Sayoko and Ochako.

Ochako: Nhazul! That was amazing!

Nhazul: Ochako?

Izuku: I really thought I had you when you got blown back... But your speed is just too good.

Sayoko then walked up to Nhazul and held her hand up for a high five.

Sayoko: When it comes to speed, I knew I wasn't going to beat you. But still, congrats.

Nhazul smiled at Sayoko and high fives her.

Nhazul: Thanks.

Ochako: First place is amazing! But that's so frustrating, dang it!

Momo: Y-You're...

Sayoko looked over and saw Mineta was sticking to Mimi's back, much to her displeasure.

Momo: You're the worst

Mineta: Best plan ev-

Without warning, Sayoko just punched Mineta off Momo and into a wall.

Sayoko: Damn perv...

Momo: Thank you, Sayoko...

After all the students had returned, Midnight had started to go over the results.

Midnight: The first game of the first year stage is finally over! Now, take a look at the results!

The screen shows the results and Nhazul came in 1st, Izuku, 2nd, Todoroki, 3rd, Katsuki, 4th Sayoko, 10th, and Ochako in 16 and all of Class 1-A making it to the next round.

Midnight: The real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all! Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is and here it is!

The screen then stopped on the Cavalry Battle.

Kaminari: Cavalry Battle? I'm bad at those...

Midnight: Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value.