10. Blushing Mess

Start from the beginning

End of Flashback ;
Jungkook's POV
The seven of us and Mrs Kim were called to meet with Bang PD at his office.

We sat on the couch as he sat in the middle, massaging his temples, he's stressed confirmed.

"I dismissed Jang Yejin, don't worry. I will never let someone like her into our company. I also found someone who can replace Lee Y/N for now, he interviewed for the job yesterday. He's quite good too. Is everything settled?"
He started explaining.

I quickly raised a hand and everyone turned their heads to me.

"You won't fire Y/N, right? She just needs three weeks of rest. She'll come back."
I asked and bit onto my bottom lip, feeling slightly worried.

Thankfully, Bang PD shook his head with a smile.

"No, I won't. I understand that Y/N was treated unfairly. She should rest and tell her to come back after she feels better. Now, this young boy will be your manager for now. Be nice kids. Come in!"

I relaxed my shoulders after hearing his wise words. As expected, Bang PD is the best.

The door of his office flew open, revealing an innocent looking youngster in his early 20s. He was kinda good looking and tall.

"Hello, I'm Kim Donghee, 21 this year. I look forward to be working together."
The newbie introduced himself, loud and clear before bowing.

We stood up and shook hands with him. You could tell from the first look that he's already a professional. He looks confident and humble.

"Mrs Kim, I don't think you need to guide him. He has experience, just hand him everything that he needs."

Bang PD stopped and placed his hands on Donghee's shoulder with a firm look.

"I leave my boys in your hands. Can you do it?" He continued after a dramatic pause.

"Of course!"

Soon, we were gathered at the dance practice room once again. This time without Mrs Kim. She told Donghee everything that he needed to know before leaving him to us.

"Donghee, you're pretty young. Where did you work before coming to work here?"
Hoseok broke the dead but not awkward silence.

"Oh, I graduated from high school at 19 and immediately started to work at SM Entertainment for a year. However, something happened and I decided to quit. I promise to work hard here though."

We all nodded and talked a lot, getting to know each other. A silly idea crept up my mind suddenly. I walked over to sit with the boy and threw an arm around his shoulder.

"Donghee! Call me hyung." I grinned with a sheepish smile as the boy eyed at me confusedly. "Why?"

"Cause I'm older than you and almost no one calls me hyung, well, except for TXT, but call me hyung!"
I chirped and waited for him.

"All right, hyung." He said, still confident. Wow, what a cool boy.

"Sorry to ruin the mood, but I think that we've lazed enough now." Donghee stood up and chuckled.

"Unfortunately, we need to start moving like now, we need to head to somewhere quite far to shoot for the Puma advertisement collaboration. The crew members and makeup artists are already there, so we'll get your makeups done there."

He activated his poker face, already jotting down some notes in his iPad that has our schedule.

"Wait, didn't we just had a photo shoot for that commercial?"
Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"Nope, that was a photo shoot for the Vans commercial."
Donghee replied as we started to walk out of the building and hopped onto the black van with Jimin smacking Taehyung's head.

"Wake up, Tae."
Jimin teased while Taehyung rubbed the back of his head with a frown.

"Wow! You know how to drive?' Namjoon exclaimed when Donghee sat at the driver's seat and started reversing.

The professional boy simply nodded as a response while Namjoon stared at Donghee for the whole trip, still amused at his driving skills.

We were having a mini karaoke session in the car, jamming to our old songs. That was until my phone rang, interrupting our karaoke.

"Hey, you interrupted my part!"
Jin huffed, crossing his arms together.

I chortled and saw that it was an unknown number calling me. Hesitantly, I answered the call and pressed the phone against my ear.

"Uh, Jungkook?"

A bright smile formed on my face when I recognised the owner of the sweet voice that rang inside my ear, causing me to let out a soft laugh.

"Didn't expected you to call me. Is anything wrong?"
I laid back and tightened my grip on the seatbelt securing me.

"Who is it?" I heard the elder hyungs whispering and gossiping as they each gave me a suspicious look.

I ignored them and looked out to the window, resting my head against it.

"Where are you?" Her voice sounded kinda awkward, so I tried my best to make her feel comfortable.

"I'm going somewhere for a shoot, might be home late. Why? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I guess you're really busy. I'm fine. Just calling to see if you actually gave me your number or maybe you gave me a random person's number."

The smile on my face grew wider, I didn't even notice that I was grinning ear to ear. I would usually get tired of smiling, but surprisingly, I seem to smile a lot when I'm around her.

"Why would I do that?—"

"Jungkook, we're reaching. Stop smiling like a weirdo."
Yoongi spat, sending me a face of disgust.

"I need to go now. Sleep early and take care, bye."

I was about to hang up until I heard her calling out my name. I placed the phone beside my ear again.

"Jungkook!"

"Hm?"

"The strawberry milk was sweet, I liked it. Thank you and don't skip your meals."

And she ended the call, leaving me in a blushing mess.

To Be Continued

this is so sjxjjsjxjsjxj I'm crying TTTTTTTT I'm so excited for tomorrow's mama TTTTTTT mma was so beautiful srsly kill me now