8. Strawberry Milk

Start from the beginning

"Wrong idea? I'm a human too, why can't I hang out with my friend?"

"That's not what I meant. You're a public figure, Jungkook. You know what will happen—"

"Forget about it then. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."
And he shut the door right in front of my face, leaving me in shock.

Did we just argued?

###
"Unnie? Unnie, here!"

A familiar high pitched voice rang in my ear, I turned to the young girl from the interview yesterday.

What is she doing here?

"It's good to see you again! I heard you passed, well, I passed too and now we're going to be training for two weeks, then one of us will stay as BTS's manager and the other one has to leave."
She said every word so fast, I had to use my brain to process what she was talking about. Is she a rapper?

"Also! Mrs Kim left for the restroom. She'll be back soon though. Don't feel too pressured about us competing! I'll still respect you since you're older than me. Uh, what is your name?"
She continued talking, making me slightly annoyed.

We were in a small room waiting for Mrs Kim, the whole room was just filled with her big mouth talking and talking while I remained silent until she asked for my name.

"Lee Y/N, just call me Y/N. What's your name?"
I flinched when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my body tightly, making me feel awkward and kinda uncomfortable.

"Can I please call you unnie? I've always wanted a sister," she looked up and showed me her puppy eyes.
"I'm Jang Yejin!" she added.

That's actually quite a pretty name for a cheerful girl like her, she's pretty and cute too, but she talks too much and she's way over friendly. Why on earth is she hugging me when we just met yesterday?

"I see that you two are close already. That's great." Mrs Kim walked into the room with her red high heels stabbing the floor. "Y/N-sshi, you will be training with Yejin for two weeks—"

"Yejin told me about it, Mrs Kim." I interrupted politely, she looked a bit pissed, but still kept a smile on.

"Great. Follow me. We're going to meet the boys."

###
"H-H-Hello! I'm J-Jang Yejin, I'm 21 this year and I'll be training as your manager from now on. I-I hope that we can get along!"

Mrs Kim led us to a dance practice room, where the seven famous boys came to the door and welcomed us.

They introduced themselves even though we already knew their names. I felt weird when I saw Jungkook's gaze fixed on me from the corner of my eyes.

Is he still mad at me? Wait, is he even mad? Did we even argued? Does that count as an argument? Or was it just a disagreement? What's the difference anyways?

I pushed away my thoughts to the unimportant part of my brain and fiddled with my fingers when Yejin introduced herself to the boys.

Geez, the girl was stuttering so much, making the seven worldwide famous boys awkward. Where did her confidence go?

"Uh, hi, Yejin, and you are?" The tall and well built guy, the leader, the dad of the group, Namjoon, questioned.

I gulped, feeling a little nervous, but instantly calmed down when Jungkook sent me a reassuring smile.

"I'm Lee Y/N and I'm 24." I simply said, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"Uh, that's it?" The sunshine of the group, Hoseok, raised a brow at me.

I nodded numbly as Mrs Kim cleared her throat, nudging me with her elbow. "Anything else that you want to say?"

I thought for awhile and spoke up.
"I hope we can—"

Yejin pushed me to aside harshly, causing me to stumble as she twirled a few strands of her hair, blushing crazily.

I felt myself accidentally twisting my ankle since I was wearing high heels. I ignored the pain and acted as if nothing happened, trying hard to stand straight. It was the first day of work, I didn't wanted to create any trouble.

"Ah, Y/N unnie is just really shy. You can ask me anything! I'm an easy going person."
She said, purposely chirping with a higher pitch. She could break the glass windows at this rate.

I brushed my arm and shirt with a frown, obviously pissed at the young fan girl, but I didn't wanted to hate her yet. The pain on my ankle was freaking killing me, but I couldn't do anything.

I felt a touch on my left cheek, the person's hand was warm and comforting. I looked up hesitantly to see a pair of dark brown eyes, locked with mine. My body heated up and I swore I felt my heart skipping a beat.

"Peanut, you okay?"

To Be Continued

don't be shy and comment down ur thoughts I don't bite LMAO :p