A different kind of love (Smut)

Smut for the latest one-shot Different. Because many of us are horny bastards.
_____________________________________________

Ivan was sitting on the couch playing on his phone, waiting for his precious Fredka to join him. His winged boyfriend going to use the restroom.

Alfred came back, a few feathers ruffled as he entered. He looked nervous, but a bit excited. He sat next to Ivan and squirmed a bit in his seat, Ivan raises an eyebrow but waits.

"I...I read it was better to empty the bladder and I cleaned up really well, so I thought maybe we could...Make love tonight." Alfred said extremely shy.

Ivan gently pulls Alfred close and asks, "Are you sure?" And Alfred nods.

Alfred has expressed he wanted a physical relationship with Ivan, at first he was scared because Ivan didn't know about his wings, and then he was just nervous because this was a big step for him and well, he had never...He was a virgin to say the least. He didn't know if it felt good at all, he heard it does but still. He's anxious about the subject. Ivan of course respected this, and was waiting until Alfred was ready.

Ivan gently caresses his cheek, Alfred leans into his hand gently clearly still a bit nervous. Ivan then softly kisses Alfred, gently pulling Alfred close. Alfred's wings act on their own, circling around them trying to pull him closer.

Ivan pulls away, Alfred is kiss drunk. His eyes half lidded as he looked at Ivan, Ivan gently nibbles at Alfred's chin. Ivan gently presses his hands into Alfred's waist, gently rubbing his sides.

"Let's go upstairs Fredka." Ivan whispers against his chin

Ivan takes Alfred's hand and they go to their room together, Alfred's wings fluttering excitedly.  Ivan smiles at him encouragingly, since Alfred still seemed nervous.

Alfred didn't really know what to expect, would Ivan just take him or would he continue to kiss him like on the couch? He was also worried it would just hurt and he wouldn't feel any pleasure from it at all.

Ivan gently lays Alfred on the bed, he kisses Alfred again. It was a position he was comfortable with, having kissed Ivan like this before. Mostly before they cuddled.

Ivan's hands begin to move, slowly running his sensitive sides. Alfred softly looses himself to the sensations, his wings relaxing with him. Ivan gently kisses down to Alfred’s neck and leaves the gentlest of love bites on his neck.

Ivan's hands snake under the loose tank top, rubbing Alfred's skin sensationally. Alfred lets out a low preening sound at the gentle and loving touch. It made Ivan smile as Alfred moved into his touch, wanting more of the sweet touch.

Removing the shirt, Ivan touches honey skin gently. Alfred's nipples harden in the cold air and Ivan gently massages them. Alfred makes more throaty preening sounds at this foreign touch. But, it wasn't remotely unpleasant.

Then, his two hands go in separate directions. One finding a comfortable position on Alfred's waist which was curved slightly in the most perfect hold. The other going up and gently caressing the sensitive wings. Giving attention to one of Alfred's most sensitive features.

Ivan touches a new spot on the underside of his wings that makes them instantly straighten as if they were a board and Alfred lets out a little moan, his face a tinted pink. Ivan was at first surprised, his lips slipping from their spot upon Alfred's neck which now had a beautiful array of love bites.

He then realized he had found a new spot to tease Alfred, it was a erogenis zone on the underside of his wings. One that Alfred was particularly weak too. Ivan smirks, gently reaquainting himself with Alfred's neck as he continues loving on the other.