Random Smut cont.

So, I've been told some people (Yuki-Jiji) were interested in a continuation of a previous smut one-shot of mine. So, here we are.
________________________________
Previously in Random Smut~

Alfred's walls tighten but no release is given as the ring prevents that precious orgasm.

Ivan groans as Alfred tightens around him but continues at his breakneck pace. He doesn't have the same restrictions as Alfred and cums inside the American filling him with more than just cock.

Ivan pulls out and sticks in a butt plug he had set out nearby. The butt plug successfully keeps the cum inside. Ivan smiled sadistically as reveals a vibrating function on the cock ring.

"Ah, such a good boy. Now, I must do my paperwork. I will be back later, da?" Ivan says and Alfred can only make a few sounds of protest before the door closes on him.

Now~

Alfred was going insane, Ivan's cum was still warm inside him and his release still evaded him. It had been almost a day since Ivan had left but to him, it had been an eternity. He needed to cum so badly but there was nothing he could do about it. If he squirmed it only made it worse and he couldn't break the chains despite all his strength.

Suddenly, the door opens and Alfred looks up hopefully. Ivan's violet eyes seem to glow as he smirks at his dirty work, He takes a few pictures for future reference. He moves over to Alfred and gives his length a few strokes making Alfred whine pitifully. 

"Oh look at you Fredka, do you want to cum?" Ivan says and Alfred nods, begging into the gag."So needy, though I suppose I have been neglecting your needs."

Ivan softly ran his hands over Alfred's thighs making him shudder, even more so when he got closer to his length. "Poor Fredka,  locked in a room on the brink of release and full of my cum. I guess I shall have to help him. Though, I lack the hardness to do so. I think, if little Fredka can handle it he can suck his master's cock. The little whore would like it too, he would love the taste of cock."

Ivan sat Alfred up and removed the gag. Alfred just pants looking at Ivan pleadingly. Ivan strips down and takes his half-hard length into his hand. He pushes the tip to the American's lips. Alfred, almost instantly he opens his mouth and hollows his throat.

"So eager, I guess I'll give the whore something to suck on," Ivan says before thrusting into Alfred's throat. He hits the back of his throat easily and Alfred has no gag reflex. He gets to work sucking and scraping the length in his throat. Ivan can't help but groan in pleasure.

He fucked Alfred's throat and Alfred couldn't do anything but choke on the large appendage. Ivan pulled out before he came because he wanted to explore a different hole first. He lay Alfred down and gagged him again.

Ivan then pulled out the plug and licked his lips as some of his cum leaked out. The hole was sore and gaping a bit. Ivan leaned down and licked it experimentally making Alfred shudder and make muffled sounds.

Ivan stuck his tongue into the hole and started to clean away the cum. Alfred just squirmed and begged even though neither helped him. Ivan licks around the rim cleaning the sore edges and soothing them. Then, he sticks his tongue in deeper and laps at the walls. Alfred moans loudly into the gag and shuddered with pleasure.

Ivan pulls away and licks at his lips savoring the taste. He then massages Alfred's hips that were bruising slightly. Not as much as a human but since Ivan had caused the bruises they didn't instantly heal.

"For a dirty whore, you taste so sweet down there. " Ivan purred as he lined up with Alfred's hole. Alfred held his breath in anticipation.

Ivan easily pressed into the already stretched hole. Alfred moaned happily as he was once again filled. Ivan doesn't even give time for Alfred to adjust before he starts moving. He started moving in and out, thrusting roughly into Alfred. Alfred feels his length starts to be painful.

Ivan started pounding into Alfred, who was now making muffled scream sounds of pain and pleasure. He moved his hips the best he could with Ivan's thrusts. Ivan leans down and bites at Alfred's exposed neck. He bites down roughly at the part that drives Alfred crazy. Speaking of spots that make him crazy, Ivan had honed in on Alfred's sweet spot and was hitting that spot with every thrust.

Alfred starts to whine and beg as he feels like he's gonna burst. Ivan reached down and took off the ring that was still vibrating. Alfred comes almost immediately after splattering white cum all over his self. He kept coming, the built-up pressure releasing at once.

His walls clamped down roughly on Ivan making it hard to continue his pace. Ivan once again came inside Alfred seeing as he was covered in enough cum already. He doesn't pull out immediately and instead tries to catch his breath.

He does pull out eventually and starts to release Alfred from his bindings. Once free Alfred tried to stand but his legs gave out and he fell against Ivan.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Ivan says picking Alfred up gently.

Ivan then leaves the room and takes Alfred for a nice bath. The sex toys and chains lay there left behind but not forgotten.

Time skip~

Alfred sat in his favorite chair and rubbed his stomach in a way only an expecting mother could. He was glaring at Ivan who was just smiling sheepishly.

"I hate you," Alfred says venomously

"I love you too Fredka. I love both of you." Ivan says and Alfred just scowls

"Your so sappy," Alfred says with tears in his eyes. A complete 180 from his mood before.

A/N- I hope you liked it. I tried my best. Also, don't mind the mpreg if you don't particularly care for it. I just couldn't help myself.

What is editing?

Au Revoir!