Modern AU- Overprotective parent ed.

"I get it, I'll be in my room!" Alfred yelled flipping off Arthur as he walks into his room.

"Why I never, young man is that anyway to beha-" Arthur was cut off as Alfred blew raspberry at him.

Alfred goes into his room and ignores his father's shouts of grounding him for the next 10 years. He just didn't feel like dealing with his bull.

Alfred was going through what Arthur dubbed, a rebelious phase. He started rebelling against the littlest thing. He really doesn't like his parent right now.

It all started some time ago, Alfred was fawning over a boy he liked. Ivan Braginsky, he was an upperclassmen from the class above him.

Arthur knows the Braginskys and doesn't like them very much, disgusted with this he told Alfred to "Get over it."

Alfred had never spoken out before, never talked back. He was such a good child, he complied readily. Arthur was suprised when Alfred snapped at him agitated.

His son loves the 2nd youngest Braginsky spawn and the makes Arthur's stomach twist. He wants his son safe with him.

Meanwhile, while Arthur was reflecting over Alfred's behavior. Alfred was happily texting his "tutor" Ivan, it hasn't gone romantic yet but Alfred has hope Ivan returns his feelings.

He got Ivan's number in class when a teacher set up an assignment to get to know your upperclassmen. Alfred may have casually walked over and introduced himself. Totally didn't stutter a bit and hide his embarrassed face. Anyone say otherwise, they lie.

Anyway, he was texting him a question about chemistry that could be taken as a innuendo if you squint. Alfred was testing the waters. Ivan responded, but his response wasn't his normal answer to the question. The informative bit.

Vanya❤: Hmm, I know you know the answer to that question little one. You're smarter than you pretend to be.

Alfred blushed because he did know the answer, but really because Ivan complimented him.

Vanya❤: Can I bother you for a period of your time? Because I think you're much more interesting than these chemistry problems.

Welp, take him now. He's officially dead, gone to the afterlife. Watch his soul float away as he becomes a gay tomato. 

Alfred: Yeah, that's cool.

What was that?! He was trying to act cool and ended up totally ruining the words. Alfred sighed, he really sucks at this romance stuff.

"Alfred Franklin Kirkland-"

"Not my name." Alfred shouted out as the time ticked on. Ivan hadn't responded yet and it was killing him. Maybe Ivan thought he wasn't interested?

A sigh "Alfred Freedom Jones." His father muttered

"Closer." Alfred added as his eyes locked on the words "Vanya❤ is typing"..., like those were specifically made to taunt him.

"Why are you acting like this? I just want what's best for you! That Ivan guy is no good! You need to come home at the right time again, curfew is 8 remeber! I hope you aren't looking at pornography in there because I'll know!!" Arthur shouted and Alfred rolled his eyes and found answering to be unflattering.

Also, what kind of man does Arthur take him for? Dude, he pryed out the chip that let Arthur monitor his use ages ago. He's been sending fake information for a while longer. Even before he knew what porn was. Still doesn't look at it, not really needed. His brain has enough pictures of Ivan in his tight swimming trucks from stalki- watching his swim meets.