Rewritten Sex Slave AU pt. 1

Forget anything you know about the old version, actually, just forget that one entirely as I hate it more than life itself. Now, enjoy the first almost 10,000 words of this 2 part rewrite.
________________________________

August 9th, 2013. Near Moscow, Russia.

Modern-day "Pleasure toys" as they are called, sicken Ivan. It was just slavery, slavery to sex. All genders, all races, and all ages. The Russian billionaire didn't partake in such a thing, but many of his business partners did. Bringing them to social gatherings for any number of reasons.

It was normal to see toy walking with their masters, some like a little doggie, others normally but you can tell they are under a lot of pleasure. Ivan was sickened by this.

Children were also enslaved, and no one looked twice. It was disgusting what the world is like. In Russia, they preferred pets from different countries with more sun. America being one of the larger exporters of Pleasure toys. People craved darker skin tones in their slave in a place the sun doesn't shine for long.

Ivan hated it, he made it beyond clear that he hated it. He works with activists on the matter all the time, providing funds when needed. One day, he gets called by one of his friends Gilbert, a police officer, asking him to come to the police station.

Ivan enters the building and immediately spots his Albino friend, well he says friend but they can be enemies.

"Ivan, velcome. We recently raided a suspicious house and found about 15 slaves or should I say Toys there. 14 were able to find a home, I was wondering if you would take in the 15th." Gilbert explains pulling him through the hall.

Ivan thought about it. His house was always kinda empty and he loved helping when he could. He smiled and nodded in his answer.

"Awesome! His name is Alfred F Jones, 19 years old. We found records on his life as a pleasure toy going back 14 years." Gilbert says with an unusual softness for the Albino.

"He's been a slave...since he was five?" Ivan asks even more disturbed

"At least, though we have reason to believe it was even younger around age 2 or 3." Gilbert said lightly

A hard feeling of disgust filled his gut, how could anyone do this? How could someone look at this and say "Yeah, that's okay."? How are pleasure slaves legal anymore? In this age of technology, why is this barbaric practice still a thing?

Gilbert opened the door, inside was a small, frail-looking boy with blonde hair and tan skin. His blue eyes trained at the wall of the room as he sat on a medical bed. He was wearing a medical gown but you could still see the scars, around his neck, around his wrists, just on his body in thick slashes.

Blue eyes trained on them as they entered, broken blue eyes. It hurt Ivan to look at them. He tilted his head in question and said brokenly "O-wn-er?"

"No, friend. We are your friends." Gilbert said slowly like speaking to a small child who never learned to speak.

"O-oh, use me?" Alfred asked slowly

"No, you will not get used. Not." Gilbert said

"O-oh." Alfred looked down dejected "but, use my only....." he searches for a word "purpose."

Ivan's heart sagged as he listened to the blonde, he believes his only purpose in life is..to be used. To be f*cked in any number of ways. He wanted to hug Alfred, tell him he would never be used again.

"Alfred, this is Ivan. He's taking you in." Gilbert explains and those blue eyes are on him. They seem to burn his skin.

"Use...me?" Alfred asks