What leads to a mishap.(smut)

Hands roam his body, cold touches all over his skin that seems to burn. They squeeze and touch every bit of naked skin.

He moans are stolen by the mouth dominating his own, tongues mixing together easily.

There were nibbles at his neck, this was the body under him, gently squeesing his sides. His hardness was pressing in between Alfred's ass cheeks, rubbing his entrance.

He feels a mouth kissing his thighs and sucking on the soft flesh. The mouth was teasingly close to the American's hardness. Their hands were holding his legs up slightly, squeezing the flesh lightly.

The one who stole Alfred's lips was playing with his nipples. Pinching and twisting them with delight.

A fourth was gently petting him, pressing his blonde locks against his head. Their mounth was pressing against his forehead giving gently kisses.

The one kissing him passionately released his lips and he let out a desperate gasp for air. He felt that same mouth gently nibbling on his chin.

He let out a mewl when a certain place on his neck was bitten, he felt the vibrations as the one who bit him chuckled.

"You are so cute Fredka." The one that was gently petting him whispered against his forehead.

He couldn't help the mewls that escaped his throat as he felt a tongue start to gently open his entrance. The guilty party was suspending his hips in the air for easier access.

Any future mewls were once again taken by a dominating mouth, sticking their tongue down his throat.

His entrance was still opened softly with a gental tongue that reached as deep inside him as it could. His thighs were being squeezed gently, the giver did not want to he too rough before the incoming roughness.

The one under him was still gently nibbling on his neck. Leaving love bites all over the tan skin.

The tongue inside him dissapeared, it was replaced by four lubed fingers. The mouth was now hovering over Alfred's hardness, breathing puffs of hot air.

The one on his mouth was switching between steeling his moans and gently nibbling his chin.

"Are you ready?" The voice of the one under him whispered and Alfred nodded.

The one withdrew their fingers and his hips were lowered down to meet a hard cock.  Still holding his thighs, the other gently eased him down until the hard cock was all the way inside him.

The same person supported the American as he started to ride the other. Alfred was moaning while the others were moaning softly.

"God Fredka, you're so tight." The one under him purred.

Alfred felt something press gently against his lips, he opened his eyes that were closed with pleasure. He was met with a hard length that was dripping with pre-cum.

Without further prompting Alfred opened his mouth and accepted the length. There was a loud groan/moan from the bodies around him.

The one holding his hips slowly let go, letting the other under Alfred hold him up so he could continue to thrust in freely.

Alfred was moaning, not that it could be heard through the thickness in his mouth that was fucking in at the same place as the other.

The one petting him watched with sick  delight, they licked their lips greedily. They stroked themselves before crawing so they were hovering over Alfred's face.

The other was covering their length with copious amounts of lube. They watched Alfred get fucked on both ends before comimg forward.

"I'm gonna push in, try and relax." The one said and Alfred visibly relaxed.

The other inside him stopped moving. Soon, the other gently started to push in. Once both cocks were inside the ones involved let it sink in.

Alfred had come twice during the whole ideal, yet the American was still undeniably hard and ready. He felt so full. His stomach was covered in strings of his own white cum.

The two cocks inside him started moving at a slow pace. Alfred's screams of estacy were stolen by the cock in his mouth.

Another cock enters his vision, he knows that the other was gonna try and fit that in his mouth with the other that was thrusting in a series of shallow and deep so he could breath though his nose.

The other barely fit and stretched his mouth widely. But soon, he was filled on both ends. 

The four cocks started pounding harder and faster making Alfred scream in estacy. His arms were flailing around looking for something to grab.

Two more people appeared and gently brought his hands to their hard and dripping lengths. He started to stroke them as fast as he could being in a completely pleasured world.

The ones inside him were now pounding roughly and Alfred had his 4th orgasim of the night. The many people that those cocks belong too seem to be moaning loudly themselves.

The world went white as all 6 came at the exact same time. Cum fiiled Alfred's body and came bursting out. Alfred's stomach bulged as it was filled to the brim with fresh hot cum.

He swallowed what he could and felt more full then he had in his entire life. He vaguely felt his stomach as he felt the hot cum warm his belly. His body seemed to be eating up the fresh baby batter in his hole.

Meanwhile, the six others slowly became one completely spent man. Having had the orgasim of his life. He collapsed as Alfred ascended to cloud nine.

The man looked over at the other, who was completely covered in cum inside and out. He took a picture for future reference.

He looked at Alfred's gaping hole, it was huge in the fact it was so wide as it gaped at air looking for the two cocks. He was suprised only a small amount of the cum pumped in was dripping out.

Ivan bit his lip as he looked at his wife, he then picked him up to go care for him after all of that.

A/N- This is the smut missing from A life changing mishap. This is as the title states what lead to the mishap. So yes, Alfred did get pregnant from this. Sorry it sucks.

What is editing?

Au revoir!