(Insert a title here)

Meow... erm, Thanks to  offical_Michigan for helping me decide on jobs...Yeah. Let's go!
________________________________

It was a slower night in the bar, the bartender didn't even look old enough to drink himself. He was cleaning glasses softly humming to himself. A woman in a fancy suit went up to the young male and smiled at him. She had black hair with soft pink highlights and bright green eyes.

"Hey Alfred, could you do me a solid favor and sing on stage? The other person canceled last minute." The woman said.

The 19-year-old stopped cleaning the glass and looked up at here. His blue eyes slightly confused and he fixed his glasses. "You want me...to sing?" He asks confused, a stubborn piece of wheat hair seeming to curve slightly as if in question. 

"Please, I'll add more to your pay." She said and he sighed. 

"You know I can't say no to that." He said and she just smiles.

"Come on!" She said pulling him to the backstage area.

That is how Alfred F. Jones found himself about to go on stage in a sparkly red dress that vaguely reminded him of Jessica Rabbit. It fit on his natural feminine curves nicely and he was red from embarrassment. He sighed. He needed the money. This was for Mattie.

He stepped onto the stage wearing fancy black heals and that red dress. He went to the microphone and looked at the manager who just gave him a thumbs up. He glared sharply at her. All the men had slightly bloody noses even if they were hetero. They couldn't deny how cute and hot the man was. 

One was a Russian with purple eyes, platinum hair and more money then he could spend. He recognized the singer as the bartender and he couldn't help but hide his face in his scarf. He had casually been checking out said bartender casually but that dress truly showed those curves.

The American started to sing softly and the men all melted. Especially the gay ones since his voice was one of angels. Ivan found himself transfixed by the American as he sang. He would dance slightly making the others drool. People came into the bar and watched transfixed. Soon, it was packed and people were all watching Alfred sing. Someone came to take over the bar for their shift and snickered at the night bartenders suffering. 

Alfred finished and left the stage with a blush on his face. He went to the back and changed into his clothes. The shirt was miscolored slightly and had a few tears in it. The pants were faded and the bottom was completely shredded. The tennis shoes looked like someone's dog got their claws on it. The American zipped up a holy hoodie. He turned to leave when the manager appeared.

"You were amazing! Sing for me and I'll give you a significant raise!" She said excitedly.

"When? I'm the night bartender after all."

"Come during the day" She pleaded and he looked at her.

"I have my gardening and shop jobs then. I spend time with my brother on Wednesday. I could only come Friday afternoon. " He said tiredly

"Come then, I swear I will give you the highest raise I can." She said basically pleading on the floor.

"Fine," He said with a blush and she jumped up. She then handed him a basket full of fruits, bread, and other living necessities.

"Oh, no. I could never take this. Your all ready paying me too much" He said softly 

"You stubborn ass. You are gonna take this basket and bring it home to your sick brother and take care of him!!" She shouts and he sighs before taking the basket and walking a mile home. He opens the door to the small rundown apartment on the worse side of town.