The driver hopped off the truck and shook hands with a guy wearing a black hoodie. The guy's back was facing me so I couldn't see who he was.

"Let's go."
Jinyoung snapped his fingers in front of me and dragged us to the Chinese restaurant.

Jungkook's POV
"Hey, hyung?"

"You done?"

"Yup. Are you coming?"

"I'll be there in ten. Have you eaten breakfast?"

"No, I'm craving for some Chinese food."

"Chinese in the morning? Alright, get ready."

I ended the call with Tae hyung. He was coming to pick me up with Jimin hyung since the rest needed to go for another shoot.

After exactly ten minutes, they arrived. I hopped onto the van and buckled up.

"Hyung, are you sure we can go out to eat? What if someone recognises us?"
I tapped Jimin's shoulder from the back, gaining his attention.

"Ask Taehyung, I need to focus on driving!"
He shrugged my hand off and squinted his eyes on the road. Jimin's not really good at driving.

"I know a small Chinese restaurant somewhere around here. Not a lot of people goes there, so don't worry. I think we'll be the only ones there."
Tae explained, scrolling through his phone at the passenger's seat.

I hummed in response, putting on a white bucket hat.

Y/N's POV
"As expected, noodles on a Saturday morning are so my style to start a good day."
I cooed, slurping onto my bowl of hot soup noodle, feeling my stomach getting full.

"It's 10:15 now, aren't you late?"
Jinyoung elbowed Hae Na.

She looked at the time on her phone and gasped a little bit too loudly.
"Gotta run!"

She paid for her bowl of noodle and rushed out of the restaurant, leaving me and Jinyoung alone. Surprisingly, we were the only ones in the restaurant.

How can business be so bad when the noodles here are so freaking good. People really need to learn how to enjoy Chinese food.

"We need to leave soon too. I need to open up the cafe at around 11. Are you working today?"
Jinyoung questioned as he cleaned his mouth with a napkin.

I shook my head, resting my head on his shoulder since I was too full, I felt the need to puke but held it in anyways.

"The short girl at the cafe said that she'll take over my shift for today since I covered for her last week."
I explained and let my heavy eyelids fall.

Just then, the door of the restaurant swung opened, causing the bell that was hanging above the door to go off.

I turned to see who came. It was three men. They were quite tall, except for one. (sorry jimin :3)

They were wearing masks so I just ignored them and continue laying on Jinyoung's shoulder.

He pushed away my bangs and placed his hand on my forehead with his brows furrowed.

"Are you sick? Why do you look so dead?"
He then placed his hand on my neck.
"No, your temperature is normal. Hey, why are you so pale?!"

I flinched when he raised his voice at me. Groaning, I pulled away from him and slapped his arm.

"I'm fine. I just ate too much. Are we going?"
I stood up and held onto my stomach.

Jinyoung was about to head to the counter to pay, but I sat him back down.

"I owe you one for yesterday, remember? I'll pay."

He nodded as I walked to the counter, taking out my purse.

Jungkook's POV
We walked into the restaurant that Taehyung suggested. The atmosphere was quiet and calm.

Taehyung was right. There were no one here except for a couple sitting at the corner.

Jimin led us to sit opposite from the couple. The girl was leaning her head on the boy's shoulder. That's so cute and pure. I couldn't see their faces since their back was facing us.

Soon, a lady passed us the menu. After scanning it, I decided to go for noodles with dumplings. Apparently, Taehyung and Jimin wanted the same thing too. I guess great minds think alike.

"Are we all getting the same noodle?"
I confirmed with them. They nodded and I walked to the counter to give them our order.

The girl from the opposite table rummaged through her bag and took out her purse. She was wearing a pink suspender skirt with a white shirt inside. The colour of her purse was baby pink too. She must really like pink.

I quietly stood behind her, pursing my lips which was covered by my black mask as I waited for her.

"How much is it?"

"That'll be 6000 won."

She took out exactly 6000 won and passed the money to the lady behind the counter.

A coin accidentally dropped out from her purse and rolled on the floor. It landed beside me, so I bent down and picked it up.

Without hesitation, I cleared my throat and tapped her shoulder. Immediately, she turned around with a questioning expression.

"This fell out from your purse."
I put on a smile even though she couldn't see it and showed her the coin politely. She gasped, her face turned red like a tomato.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice it falling out. Thank you so much!"
She bowed 90 degrees and took the coin from my hand.

"Hey, let's go. I'm getting late."
A voice interrupted us, I turned to see her boyfriend. He didn't wait for her and exited the restaurant with his hands in his pocket.

"Alright, I'm coming."
She stuffed her purse into her bag hurriedly.

"Park Jinyoung, wait for me!"

The petite girl in front of me tightened her grip on the strap of her bag and bowed again, mouthing a 'thank you' before running out of the restaurant.

Park Jinyoung? That name sounds familiar. His face looked familiar too. Who is he?

On second thoughts, I feel like I've seen this girl somewhere but I couldn't put a finger on it. It's like she's a part of my memory, but it's hidden.

Just then, the guy Jinyoung rushed back in and grabbed a phone with a pink cover on the table where they sat earlier.

I heard him muttering something when he walked past me.

"Gosh, typical Y/N, always forgetting about her stuff."

After a few moments of deep thinking, I completely forgot to order our noodles until Jimin walked up to me and waved his hand in front of my face.

Then it hit me like a truck out of the blue. Memories started to flow through my mind. Both beautiful and painful memories. My heart started thumping in a fast and loud manner.

"Peanut?"

To Be Continued

NO jinyoung and y/n are not dating, they're just really good friends ;))) how is the story wkjdkwndnjwndjwjdnjwjdnsnen