36~ the new adventures that lie ahead

:Come on guys!: I squeal running forward a few feet before stopping. :let's go!: I danced around Opelucid City, almost bursting with excitement.

~Just run ahead Paige, not to far though.~ Samurai sighed.

I shook my head. :Na, I'll wait: I replied, flinching slightly at the memory of what had happened last time I'd run ahead on my own.

Samurai gave Gardenia a quick worried look that she returned. What do I do this time?

"I'm going to head straight over to the gym. I want to get my gym badge ASAP." Jake said sounding as excited as he had for the past few days we had spent traveling. "You wanna come Paige, or are you heading over to the Pokemon centre with Milly and Kay."

:Tell Jake I want to watch him battle: I told Samurai.

~Paige's gonna stay with you.~ Samurai said.

Jake nodded. "See you two later then." He said, nodding to Milly and Kay.

"Kay and I, will go shopping. Let's meet at the Pokemon centre after your battle?" Milly suggested happily.

Jake nodded. "See you then."

"You need anything Paige?" Milly asked.

I shook my head. N had thought ahead when packing my bag, giving me spare cloths a few Pokéballs and healing items to spare so I was good.

"Okay then see you later." Milly waved, giving her brother a quick hug before walking off, Kay did the same but without the hug before following.

"Let's go Paige." Jake said leading the way.

I nodded and followed him.

We walked in silence for a few minutes. My Pokemon were following, having there own little conversations.

"Hey Paige?" Jake said out of the blue.

I looked up at him and cocked my head to the side.

"I was wondering, Milly and I... We don't come from Unova, we come from Hoenn another region across the sea. I was thinking that when we need to go back home, maybe you'd like to come with us? I mean, you'd be safe from Ghetsis there and I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind you staying with us and Milly and I haven't journeyed Hoenn yet, you could come with us. If you want to." Jake said. He spoke so fast it made my head spin.

I looked down for a moment, trying to think. Unova had always been my home. What about N? He'd always been the one to take care of me and make sure I was safe, would it be right to leave without him? He'd taken a big risk just to free me.

Jake sighed quietly. "You see, I made N a promise," he said like he read my mind. "I promised to protect you and Milly nor I can stay in Unova forever so if you came with us I could keep my promise to him and to you."he explained, offers a small smile.

I looked up into Jake's brown eyes, I saw the sincerity in them, the truth they held.

I turned around and walked backwards so I could see my Pokemon who were all watching me. :What do you guys think?:

~I think it would be a great adventure, and a fun one to.~ Gardenia nodded, resting a hand on my shoulder.

~It would also mean you'd be safer.~ Samurai nodded, clearly liking the idea. ~Which would certainly make me feel better.~

~More fun!~ Miku squealed.

~A-ddle.~ Nyuu nodded.

~Vee, eevee.~ Angel agreed.

~I would love to see new things.~ Gummie said doing a little twirl.

:Then it's settled!: I said turning to Jake and nodding happily.

Jake smiled. "Maybe you could even get into contests like Milly."

What are contests?

Jake must of seen my confusion cause he smiled and started to explain. "Contests are different to battle, focused more on showing off Pokemon's beauty and stuff rather than strength."

I nodded. I didn't understand much of what he. Said but they still sounded like heaps of fun.

We arrived at the gym and my Pokemon and I took place in the grand stand while Jake walked into him side of the field. Miku hopped onto my lap while Samurai and Gardenia took the two seats to my left and Gummie and Angel took the one to my right.

A few seconds later a man walked out onto the field. "Are you my next challenger?" He asked gruffly.

Jake nodded. "I'm here to get my final badge."

The leader nodded. "Then I, Drayden dragon master of the Opelucid gym, hereby accept your challenge." He said taking a ball from him belt.

Jake did the same. "Go Torch!"

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

@-@ so tired. *face plants on bed*