42~ would you do that to me?

I couldn't sleep that night. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and not matter how much I tossed as turned it wouldn't go away. It was like a feeling something bad would happen soon, very soon.

I sat up and unzipped my sleeping bag, being carful not to wake Kay or Angel whom I was sharing the tent with. Kay slept on but Angel woke up and looked up at me curiously with her amber-brown eyes.

~Vee?~ She asked standing from her spot curled at the foot of my sleeping bag.

:I'm just going for some air, I'll be back okay?:

Angel nodded and stayed standing. I unzipped the tent and peered out. No one else was up and all the Pokemon, mine, Kay's, Milly and Jake's, were all sleeping around the camp. Samurai as usual was sitting in a tree with his arms crossed over his chest. From his spot he could easily see everyone and every Pokemon. All the other Pokemon, with the exception of Mr Flappy bird, were on the ground leaning against trees or other Pokemon. It was really quite cute.

I climbed out of the tent and zipped it back up, after waiting for Angel to follow of course. I debated weather to stay or go for a little walk. Deciding it best to go for a walk so I'm not to wake anyone up. I wouldn't go far or get lost though. I don't think Samurai would like that very much.

With Angel at my heel I ventured from our camp site, my mind wandered to Nyuu. Even though I'd let her go only a few hours ago, I was worried about her. The little Pokemon who'd been my first catch out here in the real world and been with me for the past little over a month.

~E-eevee?~ Angel asked jumping on my shoulder.

I looked over to her and scratched her behind the ears, she liked it best there. She let out a purring sound and leaned forward flicking her ears with pleasure.

I smiled and pulled the brown Pokemon from my shoulder and hugged her.

:I miss Nyuu: I said softly even though she was the only one who could hear me at this point.

Angel looked up at me before reaching up and licking my nose. ~Vee.~

I smiled and hugged her again.

Angel reached up with one if her paws am placed it over my heart. ~Eevee e-eevee. Vee eevee e.~

I smiled, even though I couldn't understand her, Angel had helped me feel better. I ran my fingers lightly through her fur.

:I've had a feeling something's off for a while now. There's like an odd vibe going on: I sighed.

~Eevee.~ Angel nodded.

:You feel it to?:

Angel nodded.

:What do you think it is?: I asked.

Angel frowned and shook her head. ~Vee.~

Suddenly her ears pricked and she turned to a bush. She leapt from my arms and walked over to it. She stuck her head in.

:What is it?: I asked cautiously walking forward.

Angel took her head out and looked up at me and shook her head.

:Is it gone?:

Angel nodded.

:Okay... let's head back now. I'm getting tired: I yawned.

Angel nodded and jumped up onto my shoulder, glancing back at the bush as we turned and headed back the the campsite. I snuck into our tent and was soon fast asleep.