1~ a whole new world

>Paige's Pov<

I flicked my eyes open and looked around me.

Tall green trees grew around us, stretching there arms towards the sun. Each leaf did its own dance in the wind.Nothing seemed out of place here. Each ray of sun that filtered threw the trees. Each patch of blue sky. Each blade of grass. Every thing was perfect.

Behind us was a large stone with three large slashes across it, as if some Pokemon attacked it. But it looked intentional... I felt comfortable here as if nothing could touch me.

Samurai had his arms wrapped around me protectively, hugging me into his chest. Most people would find this awkward but I found it comforting. For the past 7 years it was the only comfort I had.

I still had Gardenia's Pokéball in my hands. I would need to get her better as soon as possible.

But where was I?

I hadn't been out of the... where ever i was for 7 years. But now I was free. I snuggled deeper into Samurai's chest. Drawing out his warmth, listening I the beating of his heart.

He woke up, looked at me and smiled.

~How are you?~ He asked.

I sighed, smiled a little and shrugged. :where are we?:

Samurai sat up and looked around. ~I don't know, I just got us somewhere that felt safe... but we're far away from where we were, if that's what your asking... I would go as far as to say that we're at the other side of Unova.~

I nodded and looked at the patches of blue sky, it had been 7 years since I have done this.

I smiled. I loved the colour blue. It seemed so endless with infante possibilities.

:So what should we do now?: I asked still stairing at the blue sky, using our usual method of communication.

Samurai shrugged. ~Lets get Gardenia better first, it's been just as long for her as me and you.~

I smiled and nodded. Me and Samurai stood up and I held Gardenia's Pokéball in my hand and looked at Samurai.

:Do you want to go back in your Pokéball to?: I asked

He smiled at me, but shook his head. ~I'm going to stay out and Protect you.~

I smiled my thanks and slipped his hand into mine and together we went to find our way out of this forest.

-half a hour later-

We finally made it out into a small town. It wasn't very big but to me it was spectacular. I was amazed by everything

Samurai and I walked around a bit feeling very out of place in the small town.

Everything around here was new to me.

:What do you think we do?: I asked Samurai, still looking around in aware.

Samurai shrugged. ~I don't know, I've never been out side before... or if I have I can't remember.~

:What should we do about Gardenia?:

~I don't know...~

I breathed out silently and looked over at the taller Pokemon. I only reached up to Samurai's chest spike. :Samurai, what if they find us again? what will happen to me? To you and Gardenia?:

Samurai smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. ~I won't let them. I promise I will keep you and Gardenia safe, no matter what.~