7~ an orb or an egg?

>Paige's pov<

Poke... poke... poke... poke...

~What is it Paige?~ Samurai sighed in annoyance.

Success!

:Can you help me train Nyuu now?:

Samurai sighed again. ~Fine.~

:YAY!!!:

Samurai shook his head and smirked. ~One of a kind Paige, you're one of a kind.~ He ruffled my pink hair and we walked to the training area if the boat that was heading to Castelia city.

I picked up Nyuu off my head and Samurai started to explain how I communicate to Pokemon by whistling. It's quite simple actually, but it's basically communicating through whistles of different lengths and pitches. It's how I used to communicate with my friends and an Axew I used to play with when I was seven.

Nyuu was showing Samurai what moves she knew and Samurai was watching, giving tips here and there.

When they finished Samurai turned to me. ~Nyuu knows String shot, Tackle and Razor leaf.~

:I have no idea what they are but let's start with Tackle: I said with enthusiasm and with that Samurai and I started to teach Nyuu the basics of how to obey commands by whistles.

A few hours later, I smiled and patted Nyuu on the head. She was a fast learner and now knew all the basics. I could tell her to come to me, use all her attacks and praise her as well as a few other things. As we would train more I would teach her more commands but I was getting bored of training and wanted to explore more.

I put Nyuu back on her usual spot, my head, and we started to look around the boat. Eventually we made our way to the viewing area where Milly was meant to be with Gardenia.

The viewing area was a place under the boat that had a glass window where you could watch the wild, water type Pokemon swimming around under the boat. I hadn't yet been there but I was excited to check it out.

After a few minutes I found them both and snuck up behind Milly and poked her on the shoulder.

Milly jumped at turned to look at me.

"Paige! You scared the hell outta me!"

I smiled sweetly while Milly shook her head and smiled then looked back out the glass window.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She smiled.

I nodded and stared out the glass water at the water type Pokemon.

Some I recognised and some i didn't. From large blue Pokemon that were bigger than a house to small dancing Frillish. From red and blue Basculin to dark blue Pokemon that looked as if they could fly. It all looked beautiful... spectacular... breath taking.

Something caught the corner of my eye, like a net catches a fish, I turned my head and notice a small, round, blue shape floating around. The entire thing was light blue with a red orb looking thing in the middle. The red orb was surrounded by little white lights. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I wanted to just reach out and grab it...

"Paige... do you want to go for a swim when we stop?" Milly asked snapping my thoughts away from the mysterious orb.

I smiled and nodded. Tomorrow we would be in Castelia city. But the boat would stop around lunch time and the passengers would be allowed to swim in the ocean, or so Jake had told me.

I looked back at where I had last seen the blue orb but it was no longer there. I was disappointed by this and hoped that I would find it again later.

I dragged Milly back to our room so we could get ready since the boat will stop soon and I'm hoping to search for the orby thingy.

.*.*.

I jumped into the clear blue water and let myself sink a little before I swam to the surface, waving to my three Pokemon sitting on the edge of the jumping platform.

Milly and Jake climbed down the ladder and stood on the jumping platform. Milly was in a purple one piece swimsuit similar to mine apart from the fact that mine was bright pink and blue. Where Jake wore only a pair of dark blue board shorts.

Jake stared at me, his jaw dropped slightly. I waved and smiled at him. Milly grew a evil smile and pushed Jake into the water, laughing her head off as he spluttered for the surface. I smiled broadly as he stuck his tung out and grabbed Milly's ankle and dragged her in the water.

Milly shrieked in protest and tried to keep balance but was soon soaking wet as Jake successfully pulled her in.

I smiled and dove under water, looking at the spectacular sight of the coral reef below. I felt Jake and Milly swim up next to me and I smiled and swam further down. Weaving between the beautiful branches of coral, stopping now and then to stare at the graceful water Pokemon.

Eventually I had to surface for air and I spotted the boat a little behind me. I took another breath of air and dove back down, looking for Jake and Milly. I saw a few other people swimming around but no sign of my friends.

I felt something brush against my ankle and I looked down to see the light blue orb I had seen before, it seemed to be nudging my ankle like it wanted me to hold it. I smiled and held it in my hands before I swam for the surface.

When I got to the top I inspected it. It was slightly warm and felt as fragile as glass. I ran my fingers over the surface and smiled, wondering what secrets it might hold.

I heard a horn shout, signalling that the boat would leave soon so I started to swim back to the boat to see that Milly and Jake were already there, dipping there feet in the water talking about who knows what. They smiled when they saw me and I waved with one hand, the other keeping a firm grip on the orb.

When I got the the jumping platform where Jake and Milly were sitting I showed them the orb. Samurai, Gardenia and Nyuu also watched, Nyuu climbing back onto her usual position on top of my head.

"Where did you find this Paige?" Milly asked starring at it in shock.

In the water. It brushed against my ankle and I picked it up. Samurai translated for me.

"Do you know what it is?"

I shook my head.

"It's a Pokemon egg." Jake said and handed it back to me. "If you want to keep it you need to keep it in sea water. I have an egg holder in my room, you can use it if you want."

I smiled and nodded.

"Stay here with your egg and I'll go get it." He stood up and ran to the ladder and climbed up while Milly and I stayed on the jump platform, me holding the egg just under the surface, wondering what it may hatch into.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

Hello!!!

Who can guess what Paige's egg will hatch into!?!? I think I made it pretty obvious with the description...

Bye-bye now

SMG OUT!!!