8~ deep water deeper trouble

>Paige's pov<

I let out a shrill whistle, calling out to Nyuu as she used String Shot on the training dummy perfectly. I smiled and whistled out my praise making her raise her head proudly. I walked over to her and rubbed her head, smiling as usual.

Nyuu was learning fast and like Samurai, liked to battle. I didn't take any particular interest in it. But if it's what they liked to do I was going to let them. Unlike Jake though I did it for fun rather than competitively.

Nyuu climbed up my arm and sat on my head, smiling at Samurai and Gardenia. The three of them had become great friends which was good, I liked that my Pokemon were getting along.

I walked over to Gardenia and took my egg from her. It was in a glass cylinder full of sea water. It floated around, bobbing slightly as I moved.

Jake said that it could hatch anytime from a few days up until a few months. I hoped it was soon because I was exicted to see what it'll hatch into.

I walked out of the training area with my three Pokemon, holding on tightly to my egg case and started towards our room before I realised I had no idea where I was going.

Well I'm an absolute genius...

:you guys happen to know where our room is?: I asked my two taller Pokemon.

:Yeah, why?: Samurai answered.

:Umm...:

~You weren't paying attention were you?~

:... need I answer that?:

Samurai rolled his eyes. ~What would you do without us?~

I went to cross my arms but couldn't do so without dropping my egg so I made my pouty face instead.

~That won't work in me.~ He shook his head and started leading us to our room.

:You're no fun:

Samurai and Gardenia received quite a few odd looks but we didn't pay any attention to them. I was getting used to it slowly. Jake had told me that Gallade's which is what Samurai is and Gardivoir which is what Gardenia is, are quite rare in Unova and also said that they were meant to be green not blue which made them even rarer, something about them being shiny.

When we finally go to our roomi knocked on the door and Jake answered opened it and smiled.

"Where've you been?" He asked

I pointed to Nyuu and wrote 'training' on my little blackboard.

Jake nodded and the boat gave a sudden tip knocking me of balance sending my crashing into Jake, nocking him over with me falling on top of him. My egg flew from my hands but was thankfully caught by a pillow made by Nyuu's string shot.

Jake helped me back up, blushing as the boat continued to rock. People were screaming on the deck above.

"What's going on up there?" Jake asked as I picked up my egg and held onto Samurai and Gardenia for balance.

I shrugged.

"Lets go look then." Jake let out Ghoul and started to lead the way to the deck above.

I waited for Nyuu to get back and comfortable on my head before I tookoff after Jake, catching up with him in a matter of seconds. Samurai and Gardenia followed close behind as I clutched my precious egg, not knowing how much danger I was putting it into by doing so.

When we got above deck I almost fell over when I saw the men in knight clothes. My face paled as I recognised their uniforms, had they seen me?

:Samurai? Gardenia?: I called in panic.