Good- Kat's POV

*Warning: this chapter contains some sexual content*

Kat's POV-

As soon as he swept me up off my feet, I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach. He cradled me gently against his chest as he walked up the stairs. He placed featherlight kisses across my collarbones and neck as he walked with me in his arms. Anywhere his lips could touch, he grazed them very gently across that area. It was like magic.

"Mmm... I didn't like that," his dark voice spoke slowly. "I didn't like that at all. Having to watch him look at you like that. Having to let him take you home. Having to sit there and wonder if he was touching you or making you uncomfortable. No, I did not like that at all. It was awful," Erik said huskily near my ear as his arms tightened around me.

"I didn't like it either. He is such a jerk. Plus, no one could ever even compare to you," I sighed out with a smile as I kissed his neck in return.

As soon as we got inside of my room, he kicked the door closed behind him and sat me down on my feet. He stared at me for a few seconds as we stood there silently.

"God Kat, this dress," he moaned out as he took me in with his eyes.

I felt my cheeks get hot and felt the need to cover up suddenly at his heated look. I looked down at the ground as I wrapped my arms around myself. I was quickly very aware of every flaw that I had.

"No, no, no Kat. Please don't hide, not from me. Not from anyone. God Kat, you are the most gorgeous, absolutely stunning person that I have ever met. There is no need to hide, especially from me. Everything about you is so stunning to me. Please let me look at you. Let me worship and adore you."

I sighed as I looked at him for a moment. There was no lie in his eyes, yet my mind wouldn't stop reminding me of the fat rolls on my hips or stretch marks on my thighs. I could hear the voice in there, telling me that I was ugly and no good.

I closed my eyes and tried to stop the noise in my head, but nothing was working. I could just hear it all being repeated. My self-doubt, fear, and conditioning were all working against me fiercely in that moment. I couldn't find it in me to simply feel good.

However, much of my thoughts were cut-off when I heard Boyz II Men coming through my speaker. My eyes flew open, and Erik was in front of me with a smile.

"Mowtownphilly? How'd you know this is one of my favorites of theirs? I mean, besides the obvious choice of End of the road," I asked, completely disregarding the war that was in my mind.

Erik laughed and then pecked me sweetly, taking me completely off-guard. When he pulled away, he smiled at me and held my hands as he spoke. "How did I get so lucky? How did I get a girl who is beautiful, smart, funny, and has good taste in music? I hit the jackpot with you, Kat."

I blushed again and shook my head in denial.

"I figured that you needed to come out of your head. Music always helps me with that, so I hooked up to your Bluetooth and played my favorite Boyz II Men song," he finally answered me with a shrug. He came closer to me and caressed my cheek. "I wish that you could see you through my eyes. If you could, then you'd never question yourself ever again because you are absolutely gorgeous to me."

He pulled the few bobby pins and clips out of my hair that had been holding it together haphazardly. He ran his fingers through my hair slowly as my hair fell down freely. His eyes stared into mine and he did so. I just watched him wide eyed.

His eyes finally left mine when he ran his fingertips over my face, neck, and hair. Eventually, his fingers brushed the lace fabric that was peeking out at my chest. They were warm and gentle against my skin.