Defend- Kat's POV

Kat's POV-

I stepped out of my car feeling absolutely exhausted. My parents had drained me of energy so damn early that morning with their BS. Plus, everything from the night before was still weighing on me.

The only thing that was keeping me going was Erik and his confession from the night before. I was elated about his feelings for me. I was elated that he loved me... Someone loved me!

I caught Erik's eyes almost immediately. His mouth stretched into a grin when our eyes locked. That wide grin of his made me grin back like a fool. As soon as I saw him, it was like everything from before was washed away. He made me feel giddy and happy.

He quickly met up with me and kissed my lips instantly. At first, it was a quick peck. However, he quickly pulled me back into him, and kissed me more thoroughly. Then, after that kiss, he pulled me back in again and again. After the fifth kiss, he finally let me go.

"What was that for?" I asked in a dreamy state.

"I wanted to be sure that my kiss was the only thing left in your mind. I wanted to be sure that my touch was left instead of his. I wanted to override his awfulness and unwanted touch on you," he answered honestly as he wiped his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Mmm. I'm not complaining even a bit. However, he was completely forgotten the moment I met your eyes across the way. You make me forget everything except you. Let me tell you, it is such a nice feeling," I told him firmly.

He smiled softly at me. Well, that is until my scoop neck fell down too far and revealed light bruising on my shoulder area. It was obvious fingerprint marks, and we both knew it.

"What's this?" He asked in a deadly voice.

"I bruise like a peach," I found myself dismissing instead of answering.

"That wasn't the question. What is this and where did you get it?"

"They're obviously bruises. I knew that I shouldn't have worn this top. I need more clothes," I groaned to myself.

"He did it?" Erik's voice was so low that it was a bit scary to me.

I simply nodded with no words. There was nothing really to say about it. They were very obvious markings where he had been holding me.

Erik's fingers slid into the same positions that Matthew's had been in the night before to cause the marks in the first place. With Matt, all I felt was disgust and fear. However, with Erik, I felt trust, love, and the want for more. I would have almost moaned if it would have been an appropriate time to do so.

"I... I am going to-"

"It's okay, love," I cut him off.

"No, it's not okay!" He exclaimed as he slid his hands over the marks. His lips quickly replaced his hands, and it took everything in me to not wrap my legs around him for him to have his wicked way with me right then and there.

"Erik..." I gasped out slowly.

I felt him smirk into my collarbone before straightening back up. "My touch Kat. Only my touch," he told me fiercely.

"Oh yes sir... Your touch will be the only thing in my mind all day long, trust me," I told him dreamily.

"Good," Erik replied as he led me into the school so we wouldn't be late. "I'm glad. All I want to do is make you feel good."

I kissed his cheek with a smile at his words.

"You two are so gross. I can't even stand it," Chris said as he came up beside us.