"Okay, I'm going to take a walk for a while. Just call me when those nitwits get out of the water." She said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I shouted and jogged towards her. "I'm coming too."

"Ugh...why?" She grunted.

"Cause I do not want to help them dry out."

"Lazy" She rolled her eyes.

"Says you."

"Yep, says me." She said.

We walked for like ten minutes, which seemed like hours, and found this little space at the middle of the park. It was covered up with a huge bush. We pushed by anything blocking that spot and entered it. The spot was beautiful. The clear blue water washed on it's shore. The sunlight was really bright here. A huge oak tree shaded the whole thing. It looks so perfect and calm. Birds were chirping, and butterflies flew on the flowers. The flowers bloomed so beautifully. On the other side of the pond was buildings and the pier. Where you can see the Ferris wheel and boats. 

"The sight here is so amazing!" She confessed loudly. "I wish I could just stay here forever!" She shouted even louder.

I chuckled under my breath and she looked at me weirdly. And punched my arm, half playfully and half in anger. Okay, what did I do now?

"Why hit me?"

"Cause you were laughing at me." She said.

"Why? Is there now a law that states I can't laugh?"

"Yes"

"Ouch, three times in a row."

"Don't be so cocky." She pointed out.

"FINE"

"GOOD"

"GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The lads shouted and called out for us.

"Time for us to go, but we so have to come back here again."

"Agreed" We shook hands and walked back to the lads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF FLASH BACK

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"HARRY?!" Kasie shook me. Okay, I was in my own world again.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"You were lost in your thoughts again." She said.

"I know."

"Okay, so where can we place the note?" She asked again.

"Uhm...well, there's this spot in the park that only me and Dani know about. It's like our own place when used to go here."

"Really?" She asked. She looked shocked. FINE JUDGE ME. "Where then? I wanna see it." She jumped up and down.

"Chill Kasie." I said, holding her steady. "Let's just go and get the note there." 

"Yipee!" She cheered.

We walked the direction where the path leads to the spot. It's been long since I went here. Like four months or even five. I really missed the spot. It was always the best spot to make us happy again and shout everything out. It seems like this place is magic and never can fail make us smile. But I guess Dani is mad at me so...yeah. She'll come here for sure. I can feel it.