Chapter Six.

#FewWords
Your mind can be your best friend or worst enemy. Train it well. If you don’t, it will assume it’s your master & it shall do as it pleases, it will spiral into negativity, depression & it becomes a force that drags you down instead of helping you. Always steer it to positivity!

RECAP
"Abba, I just remembered old times" I said while opening my bag to check the time on my phone.

"Oohh, Salma, never think hard about the past my dear, it brings tears" he said while parking in front of the school gate.

I kept quiet for few seconds to think about what he said.

I looked at him and said "I love you Dad, thank you" I said while dragging the you in a teasing manner.

I'm always a different person when I'm with my dad.

"Have a great day dear" my dad said while starting the car to go home.

CHAPTER SIX
Salma's POV
I walked straight to the hall, Mr Macaulay was in his usual smart look, blank pants and a long sleeve shirt with a light blue check, he was with few teachers discussing.

I found a sit by the window, I sat down,few minutes later, 85% of the final class students were all present.

Mr Macaulay brought down his glasses to the bridge of his nose, he then said "it's few months to your exams, this meeting was called to just let you know that you aren't kids anymore the teachers have all completely taught you the scheme, the only thing remaining is your part, revisions, no time to fool around, the teachers have done their best..."

He continued with his speech, it was more like advising the lazy ones and motivating the bookworms.

He wrapped up with "...you should know by now that hard work pays"

We all left the hall after 15-20 minutes.

I was in the library scanning through my chemistry textbook when Hauwa, Darby and Amelia walked into the library, they walked straight to where I was sitting, they all were dressed nicely, the girly look I call it.

I was in no mood for their drama, I just dropped my head and kept on looking at my book, couldn't concentrate on what I was reading but I just pretended, they all were looking at me.

Darby banged the table and said in a low voice with her beautiful eyes on me, she has beautiful eyes, kohled eyelashes too "because of you, that new student, insulted us, you think we forgot?"  She asked

"What do you mean?" I asked
"I have no idea what you are talking about" I added and started to pack my books, I unzipped my backpack and dropped my books inside. I wanted to do the same thing I've always done, walk away, I really don't have their time.

Hauwa started shouting at the top of her voice "how dare you say you don't know what she's talking about, how dare you?"

Everyone in the library turned to look at our direction, they all started murmuring, the noise was getting too
much.

"Salima..."Amelia mispronounced my name and continued
"...listen to me and listen clearly..." She started when Mr Ammar and Mrs Williams walked into the class, Mr Ammar immediately shouted "what is going on here, what do you think you are doing?, You are disturbing the entire school. What is it?"

Everyone kept mute, no one answered him, I'm talking to you, can't you hear me.

You should all go down on your knees, now, Hauwa and her friends expression changed immediately.

"I'll get back at you for this" Hauwa said in a really low voice, I think I'm the only one that heard her.

"Go to the science senior class and call the senior prefect" Mrs Williams said.