Chapter Fifty

#FewWords
You'll be shocked to know that the one person you thought you can fall back on will leave your back and your fall will make a huge impact on you...

Recap
Mr Muhammad was didn't really how hurt he was but he didn't say anything to anyone apart from Jalal. Jalal secretly told Nasir that the only thing that kept his parents together was him. He told him that his mother changed to her real colours immediately she gave birth to him because Mr Muhammad Shehu had her on house arrest to prevent her from aborting him. She was paid every single thing she did to him as a mother and Mr Muhammad couldn't find it suiting to have any kinda relationship with her

Chapter Fifty
Nasir's POV
Well, I couldn't stop myself from intervening when I heard them talking about adoption... I'm super lucky to have wanted to get a cup of coffee...that was what made me walk downstairs.

I'm happy that my dad agreed to this y'know, well it won't be easy but I'm glad I have him with me. I never thought a day will come when I'd love a person this much... I used like in my dad's present because...well...you know dads.

First thing I did after that tiny incident was dog walk to my room, if that's a thing. I picked my phone and was about to dial Zafeerah's contact and pour out my heart to my sister but I stopped, can't be the one to spoil her honeymoon. Miss Mira and the Hassans suggested that none of these gets to them so... I lay down on my bed...more like jump on my bed cos I can't really think about what to do or what not to do... it's just Salma and me, I'm into Salma and I just pray she's that much into me. I believe she is because she behaved differently with me. I remember the first time her skin was against mine. Even though it was during a traumatic moment for her... I just couldn't stop thinking about it or I just can't stop thinking about it.

Her fingers wrapped around me and her tears trickling down her cheeks and finding home on my shirt was something I'll always want...not that I want her sad... I just want her to have me as a pillar, her support and the one she runs back to when she's sad. I want to laugh with her, cry with her... I want us to walk through our medical school journey together.

I just want her with me, I want to wrap her arms around me and place her head on my chest with both of our eyes closed listening to our hearts thud on a windy day with leaves rustling and a single bird singing. I want her feet right on mine when she's happy, swirl her around when we see our results... She's a brilliant girl and I know we'll fly out of Medical school in bright colors.

I want her breath right through my soul when she leans in and closes her mouth after complaining about how stressful school is. I want to be her best friend, her partner...now and forever.

I always get scared of how hard I fell in love with her...the world falls for gravity and I fell for Salma. I'm sure she's the one for me.

I have to sleep, have to take a glimpse so I hug my pillow and bring up my knees to my chest which made me look like a street beggar on a rainy day.

Third Person's POV
Nasir closed his eyes to get any thoughts out of his head for some sleep but he just couldn't. At last, he just stood up and walked to Salma's room...he can't resist how she attracts him like a magnet to her room. He was about to knock when he decided against it and was about to turn and walk back to his room when he heard shuffling and sniffling, it was pretty easy to Listen in because the door was slightly open. He leaned in and placed his head on the door to listen, the door made a quiet creak when he leaned harder and that got the sniffling quiet for a few seconds.

"Who's it?" Salma stood up and was about to walk to the room but stopped in her tracks because a thought struck her mind.

"What if a ghost was about to come take her life and  let everyone rest for a while, she has been too much trouble for people around her..."