Chapter Two.

Did you guys enjoy the previous chapter, how was it?
Was it interesting?💃💃

Here comes the second chapter.
I'll accept any grammatical error corrections.

Please don't forget that most of the characters in this book are Muslims but not your perfect Muslims.

Here we go
💖💖

Recap
He turned around and said the last thing Salma has expected.

Could we be friends?
Salma was beyond surprised, she was so happy that once you see her face at that moment, the Noor on her face will explain everything. Her mouth was widely opened, she was still in shock as to what Nasiru said.

Nasiru was perplexed at her reaction. Salma then lowered her gaze and said "are you sure? because no one in this school among the student is my friend, and I don't want to make anyone hate you, besides we are not from the same background, my work was just to show you around the school, and the I've done that, I don't want to be the reason why you'll be bullied or harassed by the rich student in this school.
She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding cause she said all that in one breath.

Nasiru just stared at her, he opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. Salma then did the thing she thought was best for her and Nasiru.
She walked away.

Nasiru was standing at the spot Salma left him, he was wondering how a teen like her is finding it difficult to make friends, she looked friendly...no...no...no.. not looked friendly, she is friendly. He then decided for his next class and try stop thinking about her for now, he took the first step, second...third... immediately he wanted to take the fourth step, he was called by some group of girls, the cheerleader, Hauwa was in the front, her clothes were so tight on her, she then said, I came to tell you that, that baggage the principal instructed to show you around the school is not someone, a handsome lollipop like you, should talk to, I just came to tell you the kind of person she is... she's some poor idiot, who thinks cause she's on scholarship can do anything without anyone scolding her, besides I am her type, the kind that'll put in her place" she said in one breath, immediately she said the last word, they all started giggling.

Nasiru was stunned
His subconscious was like
This girl is unbelievable, does she mean what she's saying, he was just laughing.

Hauwa was so angry, she couldn't get where he was going to, what his laugh meant.

Nasiru felt hot and disgusting stares from few pairs of eyes, then he immediately knew that he was laughing in real life not in his mind and by the look on her face, he was praising himself for a well done job.
He then stopped laughing and said
"Stop being a bitch"

She was tongue tied, no one has ever done this trash to her and no one has behaved towards her like he did.

Nasiru turned and walked off to his chemistry class, he smiled to himself, he was wondering, and couldn't remember the last time he smiled like that.

He was sitted on a lab stool when the chemistry teacher, Mr Basset, entered the lab and called out his name Muhammed Nasiru

Muhammed Nasiru was introduced to his mates by the chemistry teacher. Few guys were giving him dirty stares.

The chemistry class ended in no time, Nasiru packed all his writing materials, earlier on in the chemistry class, he thought about meeting Salma to talk to her again after the class, but before he could pack all his writing materials, Salma was gone, he couldn't find her anywhere in the school compound.
He searched everywhere but there was no sign of her anywhere.

Salma on the other hand has already left the school and was on her way home, her father was in his work place, her mother on the other hand doesn't give a damn about her, she picks her elder sister from school but doesn't pick her up, she always thinks about how her father treats her with love and care while her mother is totally the opposite, but still, she loves and adores her, most especially, she respects her.

Salma was trekking home, her bag strapped to her back, her clothes werr as if she was going to school in the morning where as in reality, she was going home.

Nasiru was standing in front of the school gate, waiting for his driver to come pick him up, going home was his favorite thing, he could break his facade and behave like a kid in front of his parents. He has loving parents, they so much love him. Sometimes people even wonder if anyone can love their kids the way his parents love him, whilst some people think he's being pampered and spoilt most especially, his father's family, they detest him and his mum, the reason?? Only God knows.. He smiled to himself immediately his face darkened when he remembered the reason he was an only child. But that is a story for another day.

He walked into the car and greeted the old driver he has known right from the day he was born.

The old driver replied with wa alaikumus salam Nasiru, how was your day?
He answered saying he was fine and looking outside the window, not giving the man any chance of asking him more questions, he knew that any chance Baba Liman gets, he would make him talk more than required.

Salma was home, she knocked but there was no answer, by the look of it, there was no one at home, it was almost normal to her, coming back from school, tired, meeting the house locked, waiting outside beneath a tree in front of the house till her mom comes back from Her sister's school, sometimes she will have to stay for almost three to four hours, because her mom and sister might have probably gone shopping, her elder sister too, was in her final year in high school, you must be wondering how they are in the same class.

Salma is a very smart, intelligent and hard-working girl, her sister is the opposite, Salma is sometimes forced by her mother to help Maryam do her assignments. There was a time, Salma had to do a complete science project for her.

Since the beginning of this final year first term, Maryam and her mom are always shopping, looking for gowns for graduation and final year students' dinner.

Salma was on a bench beneath the tree when she heard the noise of a car in the garage, she immediately stood up dusted her skirt and walked towards the house.
Mum Salam alaikum, how was your day?

Her mother gave her a blank look and said..
"My day can never be gud till u die sweetie" Maryam was giggling.

It's normal, it wasn't something new to her, this is always her reply anytime Salma greets her.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

End of Chapter 2, thank you so much for your reads and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Tell me what you think in the comments section.

You can contact me on Instagram and Telegram with @jimeh_khadijah as my handle respectively.