Chapter Nineteen

#FewWords
Do not attach your heart to those who lead a sinful life for you might one day find yourself in deep regret. It’s so important to choose your friends wisely because knowingly or unknowingly they can make a huge difference to your life. Take heed!

Recap
"It's just two weeks, I pray my relationship with Brenda lasts" Darby put her hands together as if she was praying.

"Excuse me" a junior student interrupted their discussion

"What?" Hauwa looked at him

"All these rats always interrupt important discussions, what do you need..."

"Senior Darby, your mum's in school, she sent me to call you" he quietly said

"What? My mum?" She gasped and immediately stood up from her seat.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"Oh my God, my make up? Please help me remove the make up wiper from my bag please" she started pulling down her pencil skirt that was pulled down. The table was spread with all her bag's content.

"I can't find the make up wiper"Amelia continued rummaging the content in her bag.

"Take this" Hauwa stretched out her hand without looking up.

Darby collected the wiper and wiped out the a nude coloured lip stick on her lips, she cleaned it thoroughly and rubbed lip balm.

By now, everyone in the Cafe was looking at them, some of the year one students hid their face and laughed.

In less than five minutes, Darby changed her look completely. Hauwa continued to laugh at her.

"Help me keep all the make up items in your bag please" Darby picked up her bag and briskly walked out of the Cafe.

"This is much Darby, where should I keep it, I'm not going home immediately" Amelia shouted

"Please, just...you can dispose them all" Darby's voice became very faint as she ran.

"Darby is just a case" Amelia sat down and started picking everything up. She bought a  plastic bag and tied everything in it.

"Do you know Darby's locker's pin? I want to drop everything there" Amelia asked Hauwa who was clearly busy on her phone.

She nodded her head, they both went to Darby's locker, Hauwa opened it and they dropped everything inside. The locker had a small container that was filled with chocolates, it looked like a gift because it had a blue ribbon tied on it. There was another black leathered bag.

They locked it and were walking back to the Cafe when Hauwa bumped into something.

"Oh my God, are you blind?" Hauwa winced because she hit her leg on a bench as she bumped into the person.

"I'm really sor...? Nasir immediately kept quiet when he saw her.

"You must be blind!" his expression immediately changed.

"You. Are. The. Blind. One" she gritted her teeth

"Do not taste my patience" Nasir said

"Get the hell outta here" he walked past her.

She left immediately and Amelia followed.

Nasir walked to the library, he entered and looked around as if he was looking for someone, when his eyes landed on Salma, he walked to where she sat, all the students were looking at him, he just smiled and continued walking. Salma was the only one in Hijab, she wore a peach hijab and it really brought out her beauty, she looked so good in it.