Chapter Twenty Seven

#FewWords
A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one. Remember, life is very interesting.. in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.

Recap
The first set played and a winner emerged.

It was their turn to play but before they could go in, Nasir looked at Salma who stood in front of him and said in a very calm manner

"Won't you wish me luck?" Nasir bent a little so she could hear.

"I wish you the best" Salma fiddled with her fingers.

"Thank you" his voice came again.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
Third Person's POV
Nasir walked away smiling at how Salma was so shy when he was close to her. He shook his head to let go of the thought because he strangely started remembering all the time they've spent together.

"You are on the field bro" Jackson nudged him before they started the game and took their positions.

"Come on, come onnnnn" Salma and other students and teachers among the audience shouted when Hammad was a few inches from scoring a goal but the opposing team's goalkeeper was one of a hell good at his job. He never gives anyone any chance. The school plays very good. The game was very difficult because both teams knew what they were into.

"You should calm down and play this game, these guys are very good but you guys are winners, you are fighters right?" The coach started talking to them during the 15 minute break after the first half of the game.

"This game won't be a good one if you don't score goals, u and I quite know that if no goal is scored extra time... penalty... you get what I'm tryna say" the coach went on.

"Their defenders are really good, Nasir, Joel and Hammad, u shouldn't get too close to them, u saw what he did to..."

"Yes sir, I did"

They went back in and the game was still the same till it was 10 minutes for the time to end and Jackson scored a goal, the entire audience roared with shouts and other "football" stuff.

The game resumed and in less than 2 minutes, Nasir scored another goal, making them have 2-0 against the other team.

The stadium was filled with bustling, each person was talking about one thing or another.

"Naaasssiirrrr" Salma jumped on Nasir, he staggered because she caught him off guard. Jackson closed his mouth in perplexion while a few students just smiled at them.

"Awwww, this is so cute" a girl fangirled

"Awww" was all that was heard around them.

"Police..."

"...Haram Police" Nasir quietly said in her ears because her hands were wrapped around his neck and her head was calmly rested on his broad chest. It was as if her head which was wrapped in a scarf was meant to be there. His hot breath fanned her ears because of their closure.

Salma immediately dropped her hands and took a step back when she realized what she did.

Nasir just smiled widely and frowned turning his head around to make sure no one saw him but it was too late because Hammad and Jackson were standing together and looking at him.

Salma would have had a red face if she had a very light skin but she doesn't so she was safe at that moment. Salma had a really good skin that wasn't dark, chocolate or light, it was just in between.