Chapter Fifteen

#FewWords
No matter what, live true to your heart, Hate can never inspire, influence only come with love. Focus on feeling good, Do things that will raise your vibration. Good vibes attract good things, Life is so much more enjoyable when you have happiness in your heart.

Recap
A Camry was parked a few feet away, the driver honked and they all turned after they all stopped laughing.

"That's my aunt" Salma said

"Bye"she raised her hand

"As-salamu alaikum Aunt" Salma opened the door and jumped inside.

Zainab switched on the engine when someone knocked on the window.

She raised her head and it was very clear she  was shocked to see him, she turned to look at Salma with her mouth wide open.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
THIRD PERSON POV
Salma was looking at some students through the window when she felt Zainab's eyes on her, she quickly turned and looked at Zainab opening the door.

"Nasir?" Zainab said more like a question, she jammed the door and Salma too made her way outside.

"Double Zee" Nasir said as he put his fingers in his hair

"The world is such a small place" Nasir laughed and they went ahead exchanging pleasantries.

They were so deep in what they were discussing that they didn't notice Jackson and Hammad walking to where they were standing.

"Can something be explained to us?" Jackson asked clearly joking

Zainab and Nasir laughed as Salma rolled her eyes and took three long strolls back

"Well, this is Zainab Zayn, her husband was the head engineer when my old school hostel was being reconstructed" Nasir said happily

He went ahead to tell them he met her and Zayn during his school's reconstruction, he became really close to Zayn, Zayn sometimes took him out with the permission of the school officials. At that time in his former school, Nasir was so reserved, he didn't have friends, everything ended in the classroom. Zayn taught him a lot.

"It has been almost four years now Nasir" Zainab jammed the door close and rested her hand.

"Yeah Double Zee, I was in year two then" Nasir lightly laughed.

"It was a year after my marriage, I followed Zayn anywhere he went..."Zainab chuckled

"... it's not as if I don't follow him now though" she raised her hands up and they all laughed.

"Well, this is my niece, my one and only brother's younger daughter" she tapped her lightly.

Jackson and Hammad introduced themselves too, later on, Zainab got to know that they were Salma's new friends she told her about.

"Well, I just came to ask if we can take Salma home" Nasir asked shyly

"Of course, she can!" Zainab exclaimed

"Amazing! Double Zee are you sure you are related to Salma?" Jackson asked

They all laughed out loud except Salma who didn't find what he said funny.

"Aunt Zee, I'm so tired of standing, it's almost an hour now" Salma opened the car door and sat down without closing the door.

"Ohhh please..." She looked at Salma and turned to Jackson

"Of course she is, she's a bit boring, right?" Zainab winked at Nasir making them all laugh

"Actually, Salma talks a lot too, she's just very reserved, allow her to get comfortable around you guys and you'd want to throw her out" Zainab blabbered as she handed her phone to Nasir.