Chapter Eighteen

#FewWords
You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don't decide, others will decide for you. Observing and commenting, it is a piece of cake. Experiencing and sharing, that is a piece of work.

Recap
"Thank you, you are truly the son of the Smiths, the reputation of the company..."

"You only care about your business, not me, right?" A voice questioned

Mr Muhammad and Alex were startled, they both turned back and an angry Nasir was standing by the entrance to the tent.

"...his only son, I'm alive but it's as if I'm dead" Nasir completed his sentence with his father breathing out and Alex smiled

"Are you a poet?" Alex asked

This is dedicated to everyone reading THE UNTOLD REALITIES

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"Yeah, I write" Nasir answered Alex's question

"That's amazing bro" Alex said

Mr Muhammad raised his head when he heard Alex calling Nasir bro. Nasir was a bit perplexed but he didn't say anything, he just smiled.

"Nasir, you should understand that it's not the reputation of the business, it's..." Mr Muhammad was trying to make clarification's but Nasir interrupted

"What do you want to say?" He raised his voice

"Listen to me young man!" Mr Muhammad shouted at the top of his voice making Alex jump a little.

He lost his temper and stood up, he kept quiet and turned to the opposite direction for almost a minute, Nasir and Alex basically stood almost lifeless.

"Nasir, I am your father and if you think I don't care about you then think whatever you want but I need to see you at home when I'm back from work, we'll talk then" immediately he said that he walked out.

Nasir wasn't given the chance to object, he just kept mute.

Alex just smiled and left the place.

30 minutes later, Jackson and Nasir got ready and left for school.

Hammad used a taxi and they all met outside the school.

"Heyy Potato" Jackson shouted and raised his hand towards Hammad

Everyone in the parking lot laughed, Jackson secretly looked at Nasir to see if he laughed.

"Bbooommm" Hammad shouted near Jackson's ear making him scream.

"Calm down baby girl" Nasir burst out laughing.

They all laughed and went in.

"Heyyy Salma" Hammad called out to Salma

"Hi, good morning guys" she greeted them.

They all exchanged pleasantries and were all walking to the assembly ground when Jackson said

"We are taking you home, hope you know that?"

"You talked to her Aunt, right?" Hammad asked Nasir