Chapter Forty Seven

#FewWords
Put a smile on someone's face today

Recap
Hammad, Jackson, Alex, and Samantha just stood like there feet were rooted to the ground. No word came out of their mouths.

"Hello..." A young male doctor walked into the room with a few papers in his hands.

"Mr Jalal, I'm sorry but this patient has been raped!"

"She has a name, Salma... Salma is her name" Jackson stared at him.

"Apologies" the doctor turned

"Why's the world so unfair?" Zainab broke down.

Chapter Forty Seven
Third Person's POV
Salma lay lifelessly on the hospital bed, Zainab, Zayn and her friends stood at different corners in the room, patiently waiting for her to make a slight move.

"We need to get a lawyer and everything needs to be investigated, Zayn, call Mr John" Zainab rubbed off her tears, she wore a blank face and made a vow to get justice for Salma.

"No... that's not needed, Mr Muhammad has already started an investigation" Jalal said, he looked at Zainab and knew she is a woman that won't let this slide.

"Mr Muhammad, thank you so much for this but I hope there's no hidden agenda behind this?" Zayn asked Mr Muhammad after he requested for a talk with him, privately

"Pardon my question but I have to know... I have to know because I don't want what seems like making things but literally making them worse"

"Hmm, Mr Zayn...I know you didn't come up with this...you were sent...by your wife"

"That shouldn't be a point of discussion now Mr Muhammad Shehu...my wife is my wife and I doubt if you know but she's everything to me" he smiled and stroke his beard

"If she tells to quack quack... I'll do it" his statement made the environment a lil less tense

"Mr Zayn... there's no hidden agenda... Salma is my son's friend. Infact she's like a daughter to me now"

"I hope that's true...may you be blessed"

"Thank you"

There conversation quickly diverted to the problem at hand, two private investigators even though the government took up the case.

About eight hours later, Salma woke up. Zainab and Miss Mira quickly stood by the sides of the bed, looking at her with blood red eyes, it was clear they had a crying competition.

"Owww...ouch!" Salma winced in pain when she tried to sit up.

"Come on...lie down"

"Owww" she winced again, felt a sharp pain between her legs and she looked down, that moment, Zainab's eyes got swollen with tears again, it was as if her tears were a drum of water that was turned upside down and tightly covered, with the water trying as hard as possible to burst out but no way.

"Aunt..."

"It's okay..." Zainab stroke her hand

Salma dropped her head with tears stroking her face. She knew what had happened to her. Everything was fresh in her mind. At a point, she started shaking and the doctors had to inject her.

The next day, Mr Muhammad, Zayn and Jalal got close to nothing from the investigators.

"This case is a sensitive one sir, we are trying our best"

The first investigator blabbered about the case but had nothing to show so they called the second one.

"I'm close to getting a footage sir..."