Chapter Fifty Four

#FewWords
We’ve all been through rough days, a difficult month or a bad year. But these are often blessings in disguise. Remember, everything the Almighty does is good. We only have to wait patiently, hold our head up and press on. Let life take its course.

Reap
"Yeahhh, Nasir and I love each other and we just couldn't wait..." She looked down shyly

"Awwww...she's shy..." One girl added

"Yeahhh, she's my wife" the crowd slowly dispersed and Maryam disappeared before she could be confronted.

"So, we are married now?" Nasir asked when they got into the car and on their way back home.

Chapter Forty Four
Third Person's POV
The media had Salma and Nasir's encounter at the grocery store in almost every corner of social media platforms. Mr Muhammad and the family were left puzzled at what to do next. Zafeerah and Hammad advised that they ignore the news and just let it slide but Zainab disagreed giving a reason that it'd be another tragedy if the media finds they aren't actually married. It remained 7 days to get out of the country and none of the family knew what was best to do.

Mr Muhammad declined every interview that he was invited to within that period because he was scared of being asked about his son's relationship. Nasir and Salma didn't make it a big deal or at least didn't show it was a big deal.

On Sunday morning, Mr Hassan called Nasir's dad and advised him on what to do so they both set up a small gathering for both families and friends that were limited to Mr Hassan's family, Mr Muhammad's family, Zain and his wife, Miss Mira, Alex and his fiance and Jalal's family.

Mr Muhammad's house was decorated and everything was being planned. On the day of the event, Mr Muhammad announced that Nasir and Salma's Nikkah has been finalised with both their consent. Sa'adah couldn't stop smiling, she just kept on smiling. Pictures were taken and celebrations were made.

"Who thought I'd get married to such a human?" Nasir whispered into Salma's ears when no one was looking at their direction.

"Helloooo" She fluttered her eyes.

"Youngest couple in townnn" Sa'adah jumped into their conversation

"You scared me" Nasir dramatically put his hand on his chest

"Why can't you just act like a human?" Nasir asked her while Salma just smiled and looked at them.

"Well... I can't help it... I'm just too special"

"Yes, she is" Hammad joined them

"Oh please" Salma rolled her eyes

"Just get done with it, both of you" Nasir looked at Sa'adah then Hammad

"I took your phone while you were making my hair earlier" Salma started

"My phone...oh no worries"

"My phone!"

"Her phone!" Sa'adah and Hammad screamed at the same time with their eyes widened.

"OMG! She doesn't know your password" Hammad breathed in

"She does actually and we've seen everything"

"Hold up"

"Sa'adah and Hammad, please come here" Zainab called them

"Heyyy, listen, we are traveling on Friday. When we get to school, am I going to tell our new course mates I'm married?" Salma asked

"Of course! Definitely! You'll tell them you are married to one of the most amazing guys on Planet X"