Chapter Twenty

#FewWords
Challenges make you more responsible. Always remember that life without struggle is a life without success. Don't give up and learn not to quit. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it. Remember, Obstacles do not block the path; they are the path.

RECAP
"Take it easy with the bed Mr" Uncle Jalal said

My dad is well built, even at his age, he always works out and does exercises. When I was young, he always does that with Uncle Jalal, haven't seen them doing that together since I came back though.

Uncle Jalal laughed out loud and he couldn't stop himself, he has this contagious kind of laugh that'd make anyone around laugh. In a minute and the room was filled with Laughter.

CHAPTER TWENTY
SALMA'S POV
I said a Salam immediately I entered my house, everywhere was quiet

"Aunt...aunt"I called out when I checked the dining room and she wasn't there as well.

"Hello Salma" Umm Saira walked into the kitchen through the back door, I opened the fridge to get cold water.

I greeted her with a Salam and asked if she knew the whereabouts of the family.

"Maryam isn't back from school yet, Zainab just came back and she looked pretty tired, I guess she's sleeping" see explained to me.

I walked lazily upstairs and went into Aunt Zee's room, she was laying on her stomach, her laptop was still on and plugged in, she sure is tired. On the screen of the laptop were nice looking pencil skirts, very good looking

"these are wow colours"

Pencil skirts are really good but I don't really walk well in them, I'm a Hijabi so it must be a long one.  I quickly unplugged the laptop because its battery was full, used a blanket to cover her and silently walked out of the room so I won't wake her up.

My room as usual, had a welcoming oud fragrance, I plopped down on the sofa.

"I need some sleep but a shower first" I said to myself.

As much as I'd love to shower, I wanted to sleep too. I'm so tired of all these.

My phone blinked and I picked it up, it was my dad, he sent a message asking if I needed anything for the trip, I guess the school has already told him, that's good.

I don't need anything, I have everything I need, opened the drawer to search.

I quickly sat down again, I need to shower so I tried the five seconds rule. You know that moment when you just don't want to stand up and do anything, that's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

"5...4...3...2...1" and I was on my feet, straight into the bathroom, it smelled like strawberry wash.

Quickly did my business and without wasting anymore time, I took a nap.

"Wake up...wake up" someone said, it was a lady's voice. I think I'm in a dream where the woman is trying to get me away from this world, she stretched out her hand and continued calling me.

"Ahhhhhhhh, nooo" I screamed at the top of my voice when my hand was gripped.

"Aaahhh" Aunt Zee too screamed and I immediately woke up, profusely sweating.

"Why are you screaming?" We asked each other at the same time.

I have a such a wonderful Aunt, isn't she just wonderful? Note the sarcasm please.

"What's wrong up here?" My dad barged into my room, he stopped in his tracks when he saw the two of us on the bed laughing when none of us could give each other a valid reason why we screamed.