Chapter Forty Eight

#FewWords
Some are joyous moments, others heart breaking. Such is life with its ups and downs. Don't let the lows get you too low and the highs too high. Maintain a balance somewhere in between.

Recap
"Just look at me and let me know... okay? It's your decision and I'll support you through out...I promise"

"I want to..."

"Great!!" He smiled at her

"Can you recognize them...any of them?" He asked her and went ahead to show her the pictures of the men and she got tensed at the thought of Nasir and everyone knowing exactly what happened to her. Nasir upon noticing her uncomfortable state, talked her out of it, talk about a guy that knows his way with words.

Chapter Forty Eight
Third Person's POV
"I can..." She muttered under her breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked just to make sure she doesn't get negativity inside her. Salma nodded at him, breathed in and out as she did.

"Hmm, okay" he brought his phone and showed her a picture, immediately she set her eyes on the screen, Salma became frightened and in no time started shaking even the room was as cool as ever. Nasir held her hands and kept quiet. In a sec, tears slowly trickled down her cheeks and she made no effort to shot her eyes.

"It's okay to cry..." He stroked her hands. Without saying anything, he knew the man in the picture was the monster.

After she slept, Nasir informed Jalal about the new update and a progress was gotten.

By 1am in the night, Mr Muhammad Shehu got a call from Mr Adam who told him he coincidentally came across one of the men at the airport.

"Yes, I had a closed meeting at Tulip Hotel and I saw his passport on a document... it was his passport but under a different name...a totally different Identity" he explained how he had to seek for the assistance of the attendant before he got a good look at the files

"These men are cunts!" Mr Muhammad Shehu gritted his teeth

"Yes sir and I think they are planning to leave the country because the hotel is close to the international airport.

"Yes, you are right... I'll get Jalal and the forces"

"Before that, I'll get a way to make sure they don't leave the hotel" Mr Adam suggested.

Jalal called the police after Mr Shehu talked to him, they got to the hotel in no time and met a scene which was created by Mr Adam.

"Freeze!" The police men shouted and in a flash, the bar in the hotel was almost empty. Sadiq, one of the monsters got a chance to escape but he met Jalal outside, tried as much as possible to act smart but Jalal caught him.

"You monster!" He hit Sadiq on his mouth.

"It's okay Mr Jalal" Sadiq was handed over to the police but his associates got a chance to escape.

"Oh wow! This is what you are good at?" Mr Muhammad Shehu clapped his hands

"You'll regret the day you created the mindset to abuse Salma"

He was taken in the van. Three days later and Sadiq still claimed innocence.

"I'm innocent!" He shouted at the top of his voice, his eyes blood red and his skin hugging him with no shirt on, the flesh of his flesh looked a raw chicken's flesh.

The police had to get Salma to the station to make sure he was one of the men that attacked her. On getting to the station, Salma stood her ground saying he was the one driving the car. One of the corrupt sergeants tried to confuse her using words but Jalal stopped him immediately he noticed where he was storming at.