Chapter Eleven

#FewWords
Keep going. Not all days will be smooth sailing. Some days are tough, really tough and things will seem uncertain. But always move ahead with hope. Hope that things will get better because after hardship, there’ll always be ease. So don’t despair!

Recap
I didn't, I just warned him and told him I needed a change in things in less than 2 months, if there were no changes, his job will suffer, you know that his family..." He went on telling me he won't be employed early cos of his age and his family will suffer for his mistake.

"Well, I'm going, have a nice day bro" I stood up and walked to the door.

I turned to Stephanie and said "don't forget to call the laundry man please"

"Ok son" she said with a smile on her lips.

Chapter Eleven
Nasir's POV
The next day was just good, I wonder how everything went back to normal, Jax didn't say anything to me, his father must have talked to him, well...I don't know.

We had a revision of Organic Chemistry for more than the usual hours, Mr Bassey and Mrs Williams, our Chemistry teachers took turns in teaching us. We had fun in Mr Bassey's class. Later on, we had a meeting with the school's football coach, Hammad is the Sport Prefect while Jackson is the Assistant. It wasn't that hard for me to get into the team, the coach watched me play and I became a member immediately, after few formalities. I replaced a guy whose parents wanted him to quit football for the mean time, so he'd focus on exams, that's amazing. I'm so happy I was recruited, the coach had to check my entrance exam's result before he considered me.

I got to know that the senior students will have their last match as the school's players, based on what the coach said, I'm sure it'd be competitive.

"Isn't it time for your Salahs?" Jackson asked us.

I was shocked, he's a Christian. Jackson noticed my shock and he said "ohh please, almost 5 years around the Hassan's Family taught me a lot about Islam" he said while rolling his eyes.

Hammad just laughed and said "it's almost time" I'll drive us there, Hammad said looking at Jackson if he'd agree.

"Ohh noooo, don't give me that look please, I don't want to let you drive my car" he said while chuckling and handing him the car keys.

"Where's your car by the way?" I asked Hammad, I haven't seen his car yet.

They both laughed and Hammad said "I decided to play a game with my dad, I won't drive my car till after results are out, if the results are excellent, I get to choose any car of my choice and he'd buy it"

"That's ridiculous" I laughed
"What if he ends up not buying..." And he cut me saying

"Nahhhh, Aryan and Arianna gave me the idea of him signing a contract, no backing out" he burst out laughing.

I think he finds it funny too, it's actually funny. We all laughed while we walked to our lockers to pick up some books, I bumped into Salma, she was about leaving, we exchanged greetings.

"How are you all?" She asked while we were all leaving the school.

I think she's forcing herself to talk, didn't want to seem rude to us.

"We are good, aren't we? Jackson asked and the four of us laughed.

We chatted for a while, we were actually outside, near the car but I guess Jackson and Hammad don't want to allow Salma leave, immediately the conversation is about to end, they'd ask questions about our previous Classes or make jokes.