Chapter Twelve

#FewWords
The truth is many of us spend a lot of time inside our own mind, overthinking, worrying about what’s to come, regretting past events and generally complaining about life. These cause stress and sap your energy. Train your mind to think positive.

Recap
I'm so serious about this, if you dare tell her to do any chore, you know the consequences"

My parents relationship is getting really bad.

"and for your information, the maid is resuming tomorrow" immediately he said that, the bell rang, it's late who could it be.

The parlor was quiet for few seconds, I went to get the door.

I was shocked when I opened the door.

Chapter Twelve.
Third Person's POV
"Ahhhhh, Auntie Zeeeeeeeeee" Salma screamed while jumping on Zainab, her aunt.
Zainab chuckled and said "ohh please, Salma, get down, don't strangle me"

"You want to kill my soul mate?" A voice said from behind

"Uncle Zaayyynnn" Salma shouted again, by now her dad, Mr Ahmad was already outside, he exchanged pleasantries with the both of them.

"I'm so surprised to see you Aunt, I never expected this, I'm so happy" Salma said

"This is such a nice surprise Zee" Mr Ahmad said to his little sister while smiling

Zainab smiled and said "it was meant to be a surprise you dummies" Zayn laughed and said

"Ohhh please, enough of this, won't we be invited in?" He asked while peeking through the door in a dramatic way.

Everyone laughed and they went inside, Salma collected Zainab's small traveling bag while her dad and Zayn took the remaining bags, she went straight to the guest room while Zainab waited in the parlor to exchange greetings with Salma's mum and her sister, Maryam.

"Why this sudden visit?" Mrs Rukayyah asked while looking at her phone, it was clear she wasn't interested in them.

Zainab smiled "well, I felt like visiting MY HOUSE and I did" she said while stressing on the "my house" with her voice going a little higher than usual.

Mrs Rukayyah rolled her eyes while stretching her legs on the long couch.

"How are you Maryam?" Zayn asked

"I'm fine, Uncle Zayn, good evening Aunt Zee, how are you?" she replied

"Good, alhamdulillah" they both replied

Salma and her dad came downstairs after dropping the bags in the guest room, Salma's dad collected the two bags from Zayn, they changed the bed sheets and quickly dusted it for the night.

"You should go freshen up, tonight will be a long one" Mr Ahmad said while flopping on the couch.

Salma accompanied them to the room having a spark in her eyes, it was clear that she was happy.

"I'm so happy Aunt Zee, it has been a while, I won't say long because it's just about 4-5 months ago you visited us" Salma said while pushing the door knob to grant them access into the room.

"Let me make you something to eat" Salma said while walking towards the door

"Just make tea, that tasty tea of yours" Zainab uttered

"Yeahhhhh, with some cookies please" Zayn added

"Consider it done!" Salma said in a funny way

Few minutes later, Zayn and Zainab walked to the parlor, everything was set just as they wanted, tea and cookies