CHAPTER 74 -Greed Island-

Third-person POV

Genthru's sick laughter was like ripples in a still pond. His two companions began to titter along, and soon it became a great wave of hilarity. They were amused by the fact that they were able to steal Tsezguerra's cards and now, they were closed to winning the game.

But that wave of laughter died down as they felt another presence nearby.

''Having fun now, are we?"

"Who's there!"

Out of the shadows, a mysterious figure emerged. His tattooed skin was prominent and his facial features were sharp. He walks over to the three of them, his feet barely made a sound. "Does it matter who I am?"

"After all..." The man stopped a few feet from them. "That information is invalid... once I take over your bodies."

In the renewed silence, only his eyes glowed with cold fury. Deceptive and filled with a monstrous bloodlust.

 Deceptive and filled with a monstrous bloodlust

*************

Gon, Killua, and Rin had their eyes widened at the sight of a white gorilla's head being splattered into pieces

"...?!"

Its decapitated body soon dissipated into particles of light, leaving the rest of the spectators lost for words.

"Nice rebound." Razor, one of the Game Master of Greed Island, proclaimed as he caught the volleyball in his hand.

Turning his back, he could see that Goreinu, the one who was supposed to be in the white Gorilla's position, was totally out of breath.

It was not his fault for being frightened. The Nen creature he created was shattered into pieces with ease. That reflects what Goreinu imagined would happen when he saw Razor's attack. He immediately grasped the gap between his opponent's strength and his own. He won't easily rid himself of that image. It'll be impossible for him to recover during this match. He's done for.

Now, what could be the reason for the gang to be in such a position? It all began when they decided to obtain the card they desired... 【Sᴇᴠᴇɴ Sᴛᴀʀ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Bᴀʟʟ】.