CHAPTER 45 -Heavens Arena-

Third person POV

Rin's been hugging her knees burying her head while wondering about everything that happened to her these past few weeks.

It's already been a couple of days since she cried in Killua's arms. Just thinking about it caused her face to grow warm.

She couldn't believe she just cried in front of Killua out of all people!

Shaking her head furiously, Rin tried to forget what happened but she stopped abruptly as his voice echoed in her head.

.

"Your life is not meaningless...because you are the greatest thing that ever happens to me. And I'm sure that Gon would feel the same way."

.

Rin exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding. Her cheeks burnt a brilliant red.

"Why does he have to say that...? It's so embarrassing!"

Rin recalled what Killua did that night. The way his arms were wrapped around her trembling body, the way he rocked her as she cried in his chest, and the way he kissed the side of her head just to console her.

"It's so unlike him..." She mumbled to herself as she buried her flushed face in her knees.

"But then again... It's not that bad..." The corner of her lips curved up a little.

Maybe the only thing she needed was for someone to comfort her, and Killua managed to do just that.

Just then, a sudden noise interrupted her train of thoughts.

DING DONG!

Rin jerked her head up wondering who was out the door. She made her way to the door only to find no one was around. Looking around the hallway, she couldn't find a sign of anyone.

'A prank?'

She thought. But then, her eyes caught something on the floor. Reaching her hand to take it, Rin examined the paper in her hand. It was an envelope. With a small note in it.

"What's this?"

She read the note that says;

______________________________________

'Follow the clues to a gift for YOU,

So you won't ever be feeling BLUE.

The first one's EASY,

It's where it's BREEZY.'

______________________________________

"Breezy? Where would that be?" Rin frowned.

She had a feeling that it must've been the boys. Who else would've wasted their time for her anyway?

What are they thinking anyway? Did they intend to play a game?

"I have no choice now do I?" Rin sighed.

'The only breezy place I know is....'

********************

Rin started to look around as she reached the place where she used to calm her head; The balcony of the 200th floor.

Something seemed off, there was no one around.

"What's the meaning of this?"

Her eyes wandered around as she found a picnic blanket with a basket on it. She strode towards the picnic blanket and opened the basket.